Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Mdi Apparel

Have been using the app for close to a month now and have nothing but great things to say. Any questions I have had they have answered promptly and even scheduled a Skype call initially to answer all my questions. So far so good with my business model.

Baazkart

Really Supportive Team.
The person with whom I was linked to by webkul, Ms. Nitika was really very helpful. Right from installation to customisation of the app, the support was at its best and on time. All my doubts were addressed very patiently.
I would personally recommend using this app for setting up your market place operations.

Deanfrasertrial

The support on this app is outstanding. I had many questions that were all answered promptly. They were VERY helpful. I had Webkul perform a customization as well and everything went smooth. I highly recommend Webkul and their Multi Vendor Marketplace.

Nylon Shop

The people at MVM have been very responsive and helpful--- they turn around any customizations we have requested within 24 hours.

Overall, this is a simple, user friendly platform.

Thedesicompany

I recently used the Multi vendor marketplace app and I found the support very good and they respond quickly in helping to resolve any queries or issues. Nitika was very prompt in responding to my business need.

Trendybomb

Great app once you figure out how it works. It is the only app that allows a true marketplace style and I would recommend to anyone!

The support is outstanding and continued to work with us on an issue until it was completely fixed. They really want to help and make sure the app works perfectly.

Lincio

This is by far the best multi vendor app in shopify , it has every thing you will need to maintain a great connection with your vendors ,very quick and responsive, and is multi langauge too, excellent customer service , any doubt or problem you have, they help you out almost immediately 24/7, very happy with my purshace :)

Phd Galeria

The team is amazingly helpful and patient with with your questions and doubts! The app works great when you learn how to use it.
The app is powerful and does more things than u can imagine.
I totally recommend this app!

Pret A Mode

We have been very pleased to use this solution for our service. Our vendors are from multiple regions across the world and are happy to start their connection with us through this solution. Plus, our service manager was very quick and responsive. This is absolutely a necessity for any stores wanting to work with a variety of vendors.

For Sale Or Swap

I have been working with Webkul for some time and cannot fault the product and service they offer. it's a brilliant platform as standard and they have great custom features that you can add. Their service is second to none, they are prompt to answer any queries as soon as possible no matter what. All in all a great business and service to work with, fully recommend. Nitika is a great asset to the company, very knowledgeable and prompt to respond to any queries you may have!