Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Marchnad

Great app. Support have been a great help as well. You may need a little bit of time to get around how it works, but once you're up and running it's a fantastic tool to start your own multi-vendor set up.

Turquoiseoverdiamonds

Sorry guys, I have to be honest on here as I believe a lot of those reviews are extremely misleading and just want to prepare anyone who is about to go down this path as I wish I had been before I started. (Interestingly, nearly all these reviews have been written by sites that are now out of business- I have little doubt to why and do wonder if many are real?)

The app is poor and the functionality is low. For the price they charge, I feel ripped off every time I access it. Everything is very 'backwards'. & seems it was made 10 years ago and not updated since. Out of 27 vendors, 27 of them (yes, all of them) couldn't get into their vendor panels. These are people who have been using ecommerce solutions for many years, myself included. Unfortunately, you don't really have a choice to use them or not if you want to set up a marketplace on Shopify so don't not do it because of this (as I am) but do be ready for some serious frustrations and many 'WHAT THE HELL?!' moments. It seems like it was thrown together by someone who has never used etsy or seen a functioning marketplace, ticking off the basics with little regard to practicality and the people involved In using the app on both ends.

The help is good, I guess but questions are answered in dribs and drabs. Its taken me half a dozen emails sometimes to answer 1 very easy question and instead of finding solutions, it seems its a 'take it or leave it' scenario.

Never been so bewildered in my life. By the way- expect to pay $65 a month if you have anything to ship and for basic things that you'd expect to be included like -contact seller and social media icons, expect to pay another $10-$15 so in essence you're looking at around $1000 a year for a very basic marketplace that you and all your vendors will have huge problems with.

The payment process is also not automated nor can you use Shopify payments (why, when the payment process isn't automated anyway??) so another 1% shopify fees and then 2% ON TOP of your regular 2.9% PayPal fees just to transfer the money to your vendors using mass pay. Very odd. When Stripe offers an automated solution for marketplaces, it seems odd that other options havent been explored to assist in usability for their customers.

I am expecting to have to spend a lot on marketing so I can keep my vendors on board, given the struggles they are each having with using it so just be prepared.

It does work- don't get me wrong, just be prepared for anything but a 5 star rated app so you're not incredibly stupefied the whole way through.

Sorry Nikita, I do think you're doing your best, just think its time for an honest review on here.

Azfitnessequipment

Really the best app! Would love to see less request and quicker response so won't slow down our site. Currently, it is the slowest app on our website. :(

Dubaitawfekh

please how can I change the currency into FCFA please

Freesigners

Very useful app, easy to install and operate. In addition the support team was more than helpful and was always ready to help. would definitely recommend it!

Itscustomkickz

I normally do not write reviews, especially bad reviews. The Multi-vendor app itself is not bad its pretty easy to use and all functions seem to work well. But the support is HORRIBLE i have tried contacting support through their Contact form inside their app about Urgent matters. I have a store doing big numbers and vendors doing big numbers. Some stuff was not working properly and i needed help with it and I've tried contacting them twice and still NOTHING back. I am thinking of switching apps. I purchased an add on as well and it is not working properly

Ketuti

Great service from Neha. Despite the fact that the language and time-zone barrier are at times challenging, the support team of this app always does their best to assist with any problems quickly and efficiently. They are also willing to do customization. I think a live chat option would be a very nice add-on for the support team.

Babies Bazaar

Fantastic app!!! The support and service Webkul provide has been brilliant. They have definitely helped me in adding functionality to my website. I cannot recommend this enough

Easyway Buy

So far so good. The app was very easy to set-up, even for a first time Shopify user. When I did run into a problem, Nikika from Webkul helped me resolve it quickly. Thank you for this awesome app!

Commondeer

I am unable to find the cancellation button so I am not charged... should be a bit more obvious.