Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

TERRASHOPS

I used this app for business purposes and works well. The support team is great and doing everything to make sure that everything works!

NeighBuy

WOW! This app is really comprehensive! Im really impressed that they thought of everything! I researched nearly all of the available marketplace apps and can say this is the most value for money! Special shoutout of thanks to Mansi who went above and beyond to get me what I need even when im at the lowest tier of the package. Im pretty excited and I look forward to working closely more with them as I grow my marketplace! Thank you Webkul!

Vendoor

Multivendor marketplace by Webkul is a solution to all my needs. It helps to save me tones of money and time. Very professional and attentive support team. If I have any questions, fixes etc, they always help me. Thanks to them I will launch my project so soon. Thank you Webkul!

Lake local

Brilliant service, I have multiple questions sometimes each day as it is quiet a complicated application and they always answer back the same day. Very happy

mBill - Shop Smart

Great apps backed by an awesome support team! I have been working with webkul for over a year for different stores and never faced any issues.

The add on features apps are updated frequently basis user feedback.

Jaiho Emall

Amazing Application and great support, the team reply and help immediately without any delays, Congrats

TechCaban

Amazing APP, communication with the developers is good, they answer all my questions on time. I highly recommend this application.

KoaJoa

Can't thank the developers enough for this app. Without Multivendor Marketplace app, I wouldn't be able to even start my marketplace website. I hope developers continue to build this app and provide us to be able to grow our marketplace website to become similar to Amazon and eBay.

The WishShop

I've been using this app for a while now and I love it. It helped me convert my page into a marketplace and has a lot of featured apps that help me do the job easier.

My only advise would be to add instant customer service like a support chat. Problems do get fixed but it might take days instead of just 1 hour because it's all via email and we're on different time zones.

SHASAA

Webkul was really prompt and helpful in responding to my queries. Great team / Great work. Good luck to entire team of WK.