Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Fridom Test

Used the same module on Magento in the past and had hack around it to make it work correctly. But, I thought to give it a try since its on Shopify and everything seems to work on Shopify. Nope. This app has functionality that does not work. Importing Products from Shopify? times out
Importing Products from Shopify via CSV? Gives a confirmation that they were successfully uploaded, but then they don't appear under the seller that they were assigned to in the upload file.

I'll update my review, should they respond to my support emails.

UPDATE 1:
- The importing of products from Shopify keeps timing out.
- The importing of products from Shopify via CSV has functionality present in the app, but it does not work and they could not give a timeline for when it will work.

It seems that the app was built for a Marketplace who is starting from 0. For those of us who already have a marketplace and want to switch to this app, it is not ready for a bulk migration. It sounds like it will happen soon.

Neha did respond very quickly to all my questions.

Nousrire

This is not really working for our needs. The customization is quite limited, and the UI is quite complex for what it does. It hasn't been updated for 2 years?

EDIT 1. It seems like the plugin has been updated a lot in the last few year.
EDIT 2. We've received multiple email asking us to change our review:

from: neha
Hi,
We have not heard from you for the past mails. Would request you to remove or
edit the review that you have given on https://apps.shopify.com/multi-vendor-marketplace

Butter On The Table

User interface is pretty difficult to navigate. Installation is not simple and once it is installed, there's not a lot you can do to customize it. This needs work.

Trendybomb

Great app once you figure out how it works. It is the only app that allows a true marketplace style and I would recommend to anyone!

The support is outstanding and continued to work with us on an issue until it was completely fixed. They really want to help and make sure the app works perfectly.

Lincio

This is by far the best multi vendor app in shopify , it has every thing you will need to maintain a great connection with your vendors ,very quick and responsive, and is multi langauge too, excellent customer service , any doubt or problem you have, they help you out almost immediately 24/7, very happy with my purshace :)

Phd Galeria

The team is amazingly helpful and patient with with your questions and doubts! The app works great when you learn how to use it.
The app is powerful and does more things than u can imagine.
I totally recommend this app!

Pret A Mode

We have been very pleased to use this solution for our service. Our vendors are from multiple regions across the world and are happy to start their connection with us through this solution. Plus, our service manager was very quick and responsive. This is absolutely a necessity for any stores wanting to work with a variety of vendors.

For Sale Or Swap

I have been working with Webkul for some time and cannot fault the product and service they offer. it's a brilliant platform as standard and they have great custom features that you can add. Their service is second to none, they are prompt to answer any queries as soon as possible no matter what. All in all a great business and service to work with, fully recommend. Nitika is a great asset to the company, very knowledgeable and prompt to respond to any queries you may have!

Spendtopia

Have been trying different solutions and platforms to start a multi-vendor store. Shopify and the Multi-Vendor plugin from Webkul was a pleasant surprise. Not only does it look great and has the functionality I required, the support is also there to back it up. Definitely recommend it

Makersbe

Does everything that it says on the 'tin'. What I have been impressed about is the customer service. Several times I have had to contact them for small fixes or help and they have always been willing to provide support either by phone or email. A very good company indeed.