Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

For Sale Or Swap

I have been working with Webkul for some time and cannot fault the product and service they offer. it's a brilliant platform as standard and they have great custom features that you can add. Their service is second to none, they are prompt to answer any queries as soon as possible no matter what. All in all a great business and service to work with, fully recommend. Nitika is a great asset to the company, very knowledgeable and prompt to respond to any queries you may have!

Spendtopia

Have been trying different solutions and platforms to start a multi-vendor store. Shopify and the Multi-Vendor plugin from Webkul was a pleasant surprise. Not only does it look great and has the functionality I required, the support is also there to back it up. Definitely recommend it

Makersbe

Does everything that it says on the 'tin'. What I have been impressed about is the customer service. Several times I have had to contact them for small fixes or help and they have always been willing to provide support either by phone or email. A very good company indeed.

Obagoo

User Interface - check
Functionality - check
Live support - check
App installation - check

I am giving a five start rating because so far this has been the best and easy to use app for a marketplace. Especially the reason that it allows manual payout of commission for cases that has to do with CASH ON DELIVERY.
This app has helped my store multiply tremendously in product volume with a very short period of time. Now i can include more category options to enable more volumes of products.

Zanlea

Thanks, very easy to install this app.
And great customer service.
Victor

Formandglory

Just starting to use this system to manage commission payments for designers on our website - looks really good so far and the support has been great.

Galleripple

This app is exactly what I, total newbie to the ecommerce world, needed. Especially important is that I was quickly paired with a single person for support. Neha has been consistently helpful, responsive, and patient.And for others that are new to this - use screen savers to clarify emailed questions, they help cut down descriptive time a lot!

Royalty Treasure Chest

Support was very knowledgeable and helpful. Product is well-designed. Thanks.

Giftedbrits

I am using it for my multi-vendor store, (soon to open), and am enjoying my experience with Webkul. Neha has been particularly patient with me despite my sheer stupidity, intransigence in email comms - only of course - for a light bulb moment of pure joy when I realise how to do something that was staring me in the face.

Go on, go on, give them a go :)

Vietsbayvn

Got support in a reasonable time, product was easy to install and easy to use, price is super affordable. I have been looking for an app like this for almost 10 years, glad to leave 5 stars ;-) I am more than pleased