Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Shopgozrim

great app!
It has many features and has provided us the ability to sell in a real marketplace environment and empower our vendors
Great support from Neha. highly responsive and helpful
We warmly recommend this app and Webkul!

Soto Trial

UPDATE 10/20/2016

After my review, they have been a lot better at responding to my emails. I thank them for that. They fixed the error and other errors that I asked of them. I will give another update as soon as I fully test this product. Thanks Nitika.

A REAL REVIEW... PLEASE READ

This product has a lot of potential but the customer service is very lackluster. I have been asking specific questions only to receive one sentence answer if any. I can only imagine what would happen if one of my sellers had an issue that I could not fix. They would have to wait at least 2 days to get an answer meanwhile I could be losing money.

Potential of this product is awesome but the customer service is horrid.

P.S. I still need help so if Webkul is looking, when I log in as a seller and try to view the seller's profile page I get "page does not exist" error. How do I fix that?

Hamify

Great functionality and great support.

Nailsjobs

Server slow.. layout difficulty
Some functions are great but other still lack of development. $30/month for this is a ripe off.

The Pocket Squire

Awesome customer support from Nitika!

Vivomoberlin

Had a lot of help from Neha. Awesome team with awesome support. Thanks!

Biblezoncases

Nitika was Fast and responsive.
Great help

Gawamo

Support is superb! Nitika was very helpful in setting up our marketplace url. I highly recommend this app.

Justthrift

Fantastic app! On its own, it filled so many of our client's requirements, and the availability of additional apps for enhancing functionality makes Webkul a win-win! :)

Neenieshop

I am a relative newbie and don't know any HTML/CCS. Despite that I took the plunge and bought the app. My experience was that:

a) The team has always been responsive, and depending on the time of day even within minutes
b) Rather than endless emails, they are happy to log in to your store and do the tweaks necessary.

Every issue I have had so far, bar one, has been me screwing it up. My challenge was with installing the snippet in the right place and could not figure it out and they did it for me. I can't have any complaints - really easy team to work with.

Looking forward to the development of the app into the future. Well worth the money