Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Fleischglück UG

Does all the jobs we need for our purpose. Also, staff is super helpful in providing missing functionality is crucial for us. Looking forward to build our platform with you!

BUNAMARKET

I had some problems adding codes due to my limited knowledge with these things. Sent a message to Webkul and got an immediate response. Problem solved within a few minutes. I tend to purchase from trusted developers because I know I can’t solve any of the IT related problems and Webkul has just made the list. Thanks guys!

Zebbl

This is a fantastic app. Highly recommend. First class customer support from Pooja!!
EXCELLENT!!!!!!

CompraBilder

Great features, qualified and fast support from the help desk. It's definitively worth it (at least trying).

Plaza de Artesanos

Great app! It works perfect for me. The attention given to the consultations is excellent and fast, I recommend it!

Greenverd

While my site is not live as yet, I have been working at the back end to set it up with help from the app developer team. The team, especially Pooja, has been very responsive and detailed in her answers. She also modified the theme code to help add some app functions. I will update my review once I test other parts and after the site goes live but so far, I am happy with the app and service

The Phooks

A perfect app that helps us to handle more than 60 vendors from 20 countries, to set shipping rates, manage variable commissions, send manual and automated payouts and many more.

Special thanks to the support team for their immediate responses.

Hempire Direct - Safest Place To Buy CBD On The Internet

This app is amazing and has the most amazing customer service ever hands down! I’m very happy with this app. I’ve created a marketplace just as good as amazon because of these guys!

Indiabuyo

I need to know how to change the public url to my desired url?
please help me ASAP.
Need Urgent Help
Please contact me at debduttomajumdar@gmail.com

January 3, 2020

Hi, Please check your emails as the support team is in constant touch with you, suggesting you how to do it.
Feel free to reply to the email, we will be happy to assist.

Zionn

The app works pretty good and as always the support team is always on your side. Pooja in particular has been exemplary. The team has tried to create something that navigates the many limitations of the Shopify environment itself, and many features of the app has been well thought out and issues you have with the app are quickly fixed.

January 3, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Will surely pass on the message to the Support Team, Im sure they are glad to work with you.
Please feel free to connect, in case of any more questions.