Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Zionn

The app works pretty good and as always the support team is always on your side. Pooja in particular has been exemplary. The team has tried to create something that navigates the many limitations of the Shopify environment itself, and many features of the app has been well thought out and issues you have with the app are quickly fixed.

January 3, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Will surely pass on the message to the Support Team, Im sure they are glad to work with you.
Please feel free to connect, in case of any more questions.

soiled.in

My experience with the team and the app is great so far. All my queries have been solved instantly.

January 3, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are happy to assist you with all your queries.
Please feel free to write to us if you have any more concern.
Happy Selling :)

mamasbarn

We used this app to create an online marketplace for a specific niche.
The Webkul team was responsive, quick and efficient!
A pleasure to do business with them.

Vamify

Always quick with replies and very customer orientated. They have an open ear to possible improvements of their app. The app offers everything we need for our store.

Sopessas

I used this app to convert my e-commerce into MarketPlace Great app.Flexible and easy to translate, with great customer support .I would definitely recommend .

STC Shopping

Innovative team with several app that I have been using. Great support and very helpful app. Keep it up guys! Much appreciated

CBD Farmers Collective

This app and Webkul ROCK! Almost everything is customizable! Support is also VERY responsive and has solved all of my requests and quickly. Don't believe the negative reviews if you know what you are doing this app is STELLAR!

Distacart

This app is very useful for uploading the products in bulk from various sellers. The support team is very very prompt. I faced a problem in setting up the CSV file the team reacted to my concern and fixed the issue with in hrs.

Ministry of Running

I am in the free trial phase, which normally when in I do not write a review, but the support has been amazing. They have answered all questions quickly and helped me out with the layout. The app seems to be exactly what we need with great flexibility to adapt to a range of uses. Lots of add ons as well to help scale. Highly recommend.

Bringmecake

I haven't launched my site yet but so far this app has proven to have everything I need and the service the MVM team provides is friendly, thorough and super efficient, I highly recommend trying them out!