Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Brew Catalog

The team offers and adds customization capabilities!! They are very helpful and responsive. They also offer a great fleet of featured apps that help you amplify your stores.

August 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. The support team is really keen to know about the bugs that you have mentioned in the App. Please feel free to let the support team know about this, while they are in constant touch with you.
Thanks & Regards

Bon oeil - Objets

We are building our marketplace at the moment, but I already can tell that :
-customer service is awesome, I've had relevant answers in less than 24 hours
-it takes some effort to understand the logic but once you do you can do a lot of things. Almost everything is explained on webkul blog.
-it's not expensive considering the amount of options you have // unless you start adding a lot of feature app.

Inoffensif

It is a great app. Master all features take time but it is worth it. The support is great too. Very reactive. I have every time an answer to all my questions. Thanks a lot!

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Will surely let the support team know about this.
Please feel free to get in touch in case of any questions.
Happy Selling :)

60SEC.CC

Their customer service is awesome! They fix your issue ASAP without you have to wait for long. Thanks Pooja!

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help you in a timely manner.
Please feel free to connect, in case of any queries.

Edify - Save on studying

We used Webkul's Multi Vendor marketplace to enhance our website and it's working great. The team at Webkul, particularly Pooja have been extremely helpful when it comes to advice, support and making tweaks to the platform to make it work better for us.

June 19, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that the app helped you in the way it is designed to. Will surely convey the message to the support team.

Child Care Point

Short summary: Webkul provides the best way to create a highly scalablу and highly customizable multi-seller-multi-buyer portal with an unbelivably fantastic support team at a bargain price.

Detailed description: This is one stellar app with a support team you can only dream of. When you need to build fast a scalable website for many sellers and buyers this is a way to go on Shopify and I think on most other platforms. Tons of out of the box and paid addon features. Highly customizable. Basically, everything can be customized. If you want to change something in the system like how a certain feature looks or works, this can be changed by customer support team most of the time for free within a day or two and highly complicated customizations cost next to nothing with free lifetime support and maintenance. Lots of addon features are only available on Shopify, but some only available on other platforms. Given that Webkul already developed some add-ons for other platforms, they can bring them to Shopify fast and at a reasonable price. Great integrations with other apps like Weglot.

Warning: The system is very complex and given lots of integrations some things might not work or look as you expect out of the box, or some settings can be located in unexpected places, but just write to the support team and they will do everything needed to make the app work as you want it to work.

I am going to update this review and provide a link to the website once it is life.

ThriftyC

Awesome app with great support service. Always quick responses and going out the way to resolve any issues i may have

Harvest Bundle

Great app. It works really well and ticks the right boxes. Great assistance - the support is brilliant and super helpful

Shop Downtown Sidney

I'm giving this app a 5-star rating because, in the end, its performance and the support are exceeding my expectations. That doesn't mean that the app or the support is perfect but things are working out much better than I expected. I had serious reservations about using this app and was quite concerned because of some negative reviews I had seen on another site but I couldn't find another alternative so I reluctantly decided to give it a try. We had a bit of a rocky start. The documentation could be a little more thorough. Neha has been very patient with me as I went through the learning curve and we have been learning how to work with each other. Bottom line is if you are considering this app I say go for it.

Danish Fair Fashion

This APP has saved us from spending hundreds of Euros on software development, it really works well, and the support is over the top.