Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

marketplace by Your Stand Builder

This app is brilliant and exactly what I was looking for! It has allowed me to create my own marketplace store using the Amazon model of multiple partner sellers, and has lots of fantastic features which really make it ideal for building a multi vendor marketplace platform. I think it's well priced and provides excellent value for money, and I would definitely recommend it to others.

fashionboard.it

sto usando questa app per una piattaforma multivendor di abbigliamento mi trovo molto bene e l assistenza è puntuale e precisa.

CcardChile

Hello, My name is Ignacio and I am from Chile. With some friends we start a web page where we sell Giftcards of small business of Chile (we dont charge them for this) and our goal is to help them.

The thing is, in Chile like every other country we are in a lockdown, so many business are not working but they still need to pay rent and salaries, so selling giftcards they can get the money now, and the customers can use the giftcard later.

The thing is, we need your platform to grow and help more business, especially "Multi Vendor Market Place", but we dont have the money to pay it because we are doing this for free.

Can you give us a license until the end of the year please?

We will be very thankful!

Our shopify account if ccardchile, you can find us in www.ccard.cl

the email of our platform is ccardcl@gmail.com

Thanks Again!

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us.
Please write us to the concerned team by email to support@webkul.com
Be Safe :)

Localcorner

I find this app really helpful for a marketplace business concept. The support team is great and very competent. If I'm not mistaken they are based in India so expect some delays to your quastions and emails. I'm still getting familiar with this app, but so far I'm satisied.

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We do try to reply to all the queries as soon as possible and in timely manner.
Still if you have any issues, do let us know.
Happy Selling :)

Wisi-Oi

I had an issue with getting access to my tickets and has the team attend to me instantly with detailed solutions. Thank you so much for the great assistance team :)

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we could help you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, in case of any issue.

RevArt

I really reccomend this app. It have a lot of features and is pretty customizable. It have some speed bug in loading the seller page but is normal because of the backend...we can't ask more.
The customer service is amazing and always replies and solve your problems! (expecially Ayush...he's the man! :) ).

THINK CEO

The customer service is amazing. Answers provided to questions are deep and insightful. Great attention is paid to providing answers that are relevant to clients. I strongly recommend this app.

motopiece.fr

I used this to upgrade my shopify store to a market place, I am a novice I have no idea about coding, the tech support for this app was great, I have got it to work as I want, I highly recommend this app & the support behind it. Thank you to all but especially to Pooja Ishpuniyani @Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.

AndNoire

I used this app for my e-commerce business. It meets majority of our needs and present some really good additional in-use apps.

Mr. The Shop

We wanted to like this app, but the amount of glitches and support tickets I had to submit was beyond ridiculous. I created a folder in our emails just because there were issues all over this app. YOU NEED TO KNOW CODING TO GET THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY!!!! If they tell you otherwise it is a full-fledged LIE. At one point they kept giving me conflicting info. At first to change the color and formatting with simple clicks they said I needed to upgrade my account so I did. Then I find out that even with the upgrade I couldn’t customize it to my brand’s logo. I needed a theme html to do it. WTF is that in BASIC TERMS….AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW CODING. There should be a button I click that changes it. Simple. They send me screen shots of functions I didn’t even have even with the highest upgrade. I will say they ended up fixing the theme issue, but when I found a problem (the words were not visible because the lettering was black and so was the background), they warned me that they will fix it this time, but going forward it is a PAID service so I couldn’t ask them to change it unless I paid. I also noticed that when they changed the theme. The header disappeared unless you zoomed in just right. So I would have to tell my sellers zoom in just right to see all the options?? It should just be there.

Expect to pay more than the membership. There are loads of other apps you have to add to even make this remotely functional. I paid $90 a month for an app that NEVER WORKED
The postal options are limited. The sellers cannot post the amount for shipping. Also, to do so you need to upgrade (which I did) and add a UPS app. What if the seller uses USPS or Fed-Ex? No option for that. The other services for mail are outside the US so they are useless. Also, since the support team is outside the US the response will be a weird times. It took me 3 months to get it somewhat functional and close to how I want it but I found more glitches today so I am totally done with this app. I deleted it after so many months dealing with support and customizing it. It is just not worth it. It is so not worth it that we CHANGED OUR BUSINESS MODEL. So disappointed that this app gets someone’s hopes up only for it to be too difficult to use.

In short this app is not user friendly, everything you need requires the highest upgrade and paid services get it how you want it, it takes too long to customize.