Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Warehaus

Very good app for the multi-vendor marketplace. Having some trouble with fulfilling but the rest is fine.

Yehlo.pk!

The best app I found so far for Multi Vendor Marketplace. Though it serves a lot of desired functionalities (at least all required functionalities) but still there is cushion in reporting section. It can be enhanced. Overall, a great app to start with. Have good presentation of vendor shop / store. At least my vendors are happy :)
Excellent work guys.

ma7al

The Best App out there for the multi vendor marketplace.
The app is easy for customization, the team us supportive and it 100% properly functioning.

looking forward for further updates and new features

pmbspot

Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.

Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.

September 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. But we would have appreciated it more if the same has been provided for Multivendor App, not the feedback for other apps on multivendor app.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.

MYLADIY

Easy to use and the support team is very responsive and competent.

Emoteecon

I am really impressed by the way the customer support team works. They have been super responsive and have solved multiple queries. Keep up the good work guys.

Victor Malpensa

Multivendor App is ok. Support is kind until you pay a pro plan. We hope to replace this app with a custom one as soon as possible. They ask to pay for adding the Order Id (something already standard that could be done probably in one minute!) to the email to the seller. If you pay for the most expensive plan you expect a bit more.

Notebook Love

We're trying the app but setting it up is time consuming and not really friendly. Also there are a lot of features that don't work properly. I was fine for a short while because at least someone was getting back to us when we had issues and something to fixe. After that dead silent. Additionally the app says that they provide 24/7 support but when we tried to contact them on Friday afternoon and follow up that contact Saturday we never received any responses. So it looks like they don really provide the "24/7 support" as the say. In the same line they only respond during normal office hours. So if there are not really consistent with that, with what else would they not be consistent. Great concept but we now have a big trust issues " Multi Vendor Marketplace"... Further, there seems to be a lot of features but the guides are not really self-explanatory, which means that it crucial to get help from the developer to be available for guidance, etc... but again it's difficult to really on them for this.... After, the hard work of trying set it up for over a week we now have to come to the conclusion to terminate the use of the app before the end of the trial

MamaLu

The support team is just awesome! Quick replies, spot on with the help, lots of additional info. The app itself is rich in functions and so far looks like performing very well - really good value for money. Thanks guys!

PatternVine

I installed Multi Vendor Marketplace on our site to create a platform for downloadable craft pattern sales by multiple sellers. I have to give the app five stars because although there were some things that needed fixing/adjustment - as is the case with many apps - the team at Webkul has been incredibly helpful! I have asked a ton of them and they have been able to accommodate 95% of my requests. Thank you to Webkul for being great teammates!

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are more than happy to assist you with all your queries related to the app. Please feel free to connect, if any of them still remains.