Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Paro Amsterdam

Super easy to use, has all the information you need and the support is incredibly responsive and helpful!

Wholable

Multi Vendor Marketplace has great customer support, very reactive, responds quickly to demands. ;-)

UberZol

5 minutes of my time with eye half closed at 2:30am in the morning - that's all it took to install the app successfully and have it running.

Well done, and very nice app.

Mexicoshopmx

We are using this app for the creation of our marketplace here in mexico. Very good functionalities and Webkul has provided a great customer service.

Fleischglück UG

Does all the jobs we need for our purpose. Also, staff is super helpful in providing missing functionality is crucial for us. Looking forward to build our platform with you!

BUNAMARKET

I had some problems adding codes due to my limited knowledge with these things. Sent a message to Webkul and got an immediate response. Problem solved within a few minutes. I tend to purchase from trusted developers because I know I can’t solve any of the IT related problems and Webkul has just made the list. Thanks guys!

Zebbl

This is a fantastic app. Highly recommend. First class customer support from Pooja!!
EXCELLENT!!!!!!

CompraBilder

Great features, qualified and fast support from the help desk. It's definitively worth it (at least trying).

Plaza de Artesanos

Great app! It works perfect for me. The attention given to the consultations is excellent and fast, I recommend it!

Greenverd

While my site is not live as yet, I have been working at the back end to set it up with help from the app developer team. The team, especially Pooja, has been very responsive and detailed in her answers. She also modified the theme code to help add some app functions. I will update my review once I test other parts and after the site goes live but so far, I am happy with the app and service