Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

IMAGINE Online Creative Fair 2020

Easy to use with and integrate with built-in apps.
Support team is very helpful also. Thank you Webkul!

Tufrutofresco

Very powerful app and great support. The only downside so far is the lack of languages because if your sellers aren´t English speakers.... you have to spend hours translating stuff.

Appart from that, I´m really happy with them =)

wine to table

Really nice features. but above all, I'm super happy with their customer support. they give an answer to everything you need and respond quickly!

SAPIA

Decided to change my review from 5 to 2 stars. The app is not stable anymore as it used to be, every upgrade they do breaks existing functionality and the support is very slow. They are also not communicating any upgrades properly, so you cannot prepare for the changes. Updated my rating to 1 star, as we had another maintenance that just broke the entire site for a long time, again no real communication happened before that, they just do whatever they like whenever they like.

Hawaii Local Goods

The app is great, very customizable. The customer service is excellent, especially Pooja who has answered all of my questions patiently and with very quick responses. Thank you Pooja!

The WishList

I love this app, it has made my business run successfully and smoothly! The customer service is also really good. I've been assisted by Shashi and it has been so easy and fast to get help or any issue fixed!!

store.ultimateconnector.com

Great app to build a marketplace easily on your shopify store. Easy to setup and tech support provides answers quickly to any problems you face during the setup. Exceptional customer service by Pooja. She went above and beyond to help us with the setup and coordinated with her development team to get us answers immediately.

We Fave You

Outstanding APP, and out standing tech support service who were extremely fast in helping out with integration.

thebsource.com

Great, intuitive app for creating a multi vendor store and extremely helpful customer service. Kirti in customer service has been very helpful with the setup process. Highly recommended.

Pizza Santa

Excelente aplicación y mejor servicio de atención al cliente. Todas las personas de atención al cliente excelentes. Pooja me ayudó en todo momento. Un 10