Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Muse Marketplace

I am giving this app 5 stars for the reason that the team is so quick to help and answer questions, and in my opinion, if you have a team that is so willing and quick to help, then you can accomplish your goals. As for the app, I do think it's a little confusing because there are so many options and you have to become familiar with each option to understand what it does. I do wish certain things, like the seller dashboard, was a little more clean looking and easy to use for the seller. I haven't launched yet and I worry about the ease of use when I finally start to have people sign up. I originally didn't like that you had to pay for every little feature, but I realized that the cost doesn't come close to how much it would cost to have someone create what you are getting in this app and the customer service is superb! Something to note - I originally had a third party theme for my store and certain features weren't working properly with the app. If I had a full time developer I probably could have kept that theme but I ended up switching to a Shopify theme, Impulse, and I'm so happy I did. I wish that in the beginning I had known that it would work better with a Shopify theme because I could have saved myself time, but when you're starting something up a lot of it is trial and error and hopefully this saves someone that error in the beginning! All of this being said, I think the team is working hard to make this app consistently better. I think what they have created right now is a great base that they know is not perfect but that's why they are there to help. I'm excited to launch, especially knowing that if I come across an issue I feel confident that I can reach out to them. My ratings would be a C for the ease of use of the app but A+++ for the team! And that's the rating I feel is most important. If you end up going with this app I would say go into it with the right expectations that it could take some time to get it up and running as smoothly as you would like. But we're all trying to start something so having correct expectations around this should be a no brainer. I also think you have to realize that they haven't just created an app that deals with one feature but an app that has layers upon layers of features. What they have created is really great and if you put the time in and utilize the help they are so quick to offer then it will be worth it in the end. Thank you guys for all the help you've given me this far!

GoLivMo

The team has been really great in helping us set up and customize it. It's not always smooth, but the team is there to make sure it happens. Thank you everyone for all your help.

Colibri

I have been using this app for the past 3 months or so. I have nothing but respect from these guys. Whenever I have an issue with the platforms I used, they are always to fix any technical issue I may have and though the time difference is always an issue (13hrs difference) it is certainly not their fault. So I am giving them 5 Stars because my experienced has been nothing but great. I really appreciate their skill and effort because that helps me to do what I do best while they do what they do best. Thank you to all the team they all deserve a sincere thanks. Colibri

2Chance-Outdoor

Great app and above all best support. Answers in a very short time, take care of the problems and offer good solutions. I am very pleased!

entire stories

I appreciate the fast and helpful support. I am also really happy with the communication itself - always friendly and kind! A lot of functionality, constant improvement and new features are consistently being added. Its possible to create a marketplace according to your needs. But at some point, you reach the limits and there you need to create a hacky solution for. Also there are limitations in some customizations, e.g. mail appearance, missing access to certain data fields, and more. But to put it in a nutshell, I would't like to develop such a functionality by myself

Moon Mama NZ

Really great app, it has a lot of flexibility and functionality. The support crew has been amazing too!!

MainstreetEXPO

This app is a great, affordable solution for multi vendor. We were unable to solve some problems on our own. However, Pooja at Webkul support is AMAZING and SO HELPFUL! She does not just send you to a link for the answer, but provides step by step instructions and screenshots of exactly where to go. She goes above and beyond. We were initially confused and frustrated with the app until Pooja helped us out and walked us through each question we had.

LMdb store

Great app, great support team. I recommend this app for anyone having a multi-seller marketplace. The support team didn't rest till all my issues were resolved.

mindoromarket

I would say that on our old project's starting from magento, webkul was doing great on there product especially with support, now Im moving to shopify for my another project and no difference on the support, MultiVendor covers all scenario for marketplace. Im grad with this Company.

pisarto.com

User friendly app and the interface is good. The support & response time is very good! The staff are very polite and patient to resolve the issues and quite knowlegable.