Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

310 Marketplace

Great App with great support. We had few issues and got prompt replies from Pooja.
Very happy with functions,
Big Thank You!!

Itsawall

Was initially facing some issues but their support team was extremely helpful.
We now have a fully functioning multistore solution

KidBaba

They have this 2 girls name Pooja and Neha in-charge and they are petty and rude. I installed this app and paid for three months and there is no phone number to contact support. They only email and nothing is clear about setup and follow up. Their communication is horrible and I wasted my time and money for three months. CAUTION!

Smile Drinkware USA

I'm glad that we found this app. In our situation, our "vendors" are actually the artists that design some of our products. So we've set up a profile for our six different artists, and attributed the exact products that they each have designed, and then assigned the percentage that we will pay them for royalties each time the product with their design sells. It was a bit confusing on how to get things set up at first but the support that this app company offers is great!! You can email them and they reply very, very quickly!!

Tuibos.com Wholesale Business Directory

Great App, easy to use and support is fast and team really proactive. i can recommend it for people who is looking to have several sellers :)

dentistEshop - Dental Products

I would like to say thanks to Pooja for his help and all his quick response in any questions that I have asked!
Maria

Brix + Bailey Circle

We took a long look at Multi Vendor Marketplace and have found that it meets most of our needs.

For the additional functionality, we approached Webkul to see if they could enhance their current product.

We agreed a price and the changes have been implemented. Our contact at Webkul, Neha, always replied to our questions and kept us up to date with the development.

When we hit technical / design issues, we were able to work with Webkul to find solutions.

I'm very pleased with the support and development from Webkul.

Breaker One

Im pleased with the marketplace functionality that this app offers. I had a number of questions and I found the support process quick.

NaturaCurandera.com

I’m trying this app and it seems very useful for me cause i’m Switching from a e-commerce to marketplace with vendors. The support is very fast and helpful and always ready to give you advice and solve the problem. I will defenitely continue to use this app.

A Good Scout

I'm really enjoying this app. It's easy for me and my sellers to use. The support has been brilliant. Very prompt and very helpful. All of the documentation is easy to understand and follow. I'm glad I switched over from a different system I was using earlier.

Thanks Webkul and thanks Neha for the great support :)