Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

LMdb store

Great app, great support team. I recommend this app for anyone having a multi-seller marketplace. The support team didn't rest till all my issues were resolved.

mindoromarket

I would say that on our old project's starting from magento, webkul was doing great on there product especially with support, now Im moving to shopify for my another project and no difference on the support, MultiVendor covers all scenario for marketplace. Im grad with this Company.

pisarto.com

User friendly app and the interface is good. The support & response time is very good! The staff are very polite and patient to resolve the issues and quite knowlegable.

CryptoBangs!

I am loving this app! It really let's you control all the aspects of managing your vendors and the money flow. The customer service is on point too! I had a couple questions and got an answer real quick!

SOUND7

Going from selling my own products to then scaling up to provide a platform for others to sell products under my brand. This product has helped me achieve this.

There's been some teething troubles and features I required that weren't in the dev yet but support are generally responsive and for a small fee were able to develop the functionality I required ahead of schedule.

I've tried a few different marketplace addons but this one is the most customisable and supportive of my requirements.

Babba box

After speaking with Ayushu everything he sorted out and was really great help. Also installed all the app plugin and made sure it worked and tested the app as well. Thank you

September 19, 2020

Hi, Please excuse for all the confusion.
Do get in touch with the support team, and they will clarify all your doubts.

Commercio Virtuoso

I run a marketplace thanks to this app. you can find more at https://commerciovirtuoso.it
Support is great ! good job guys

Crafty Market

Great App! If you need a vendor application this is the one to use. Very easy to navigate. Amazing and speedy support if you need any help:)

OnlyFragrance.in

Hi,

Incase of refunds and returns , I want to charge my seller a fee of 4% for the refunded or cancelled order

How Can I do the same please help me.

Best,
Team OnlyFragrance

September 9, 2020

Hi, we have received the same via the support ticket. We will soon reply you on the same.
For any query, you can send us an email on support@webkul.com

The Triangle

Best app ever and the support is excellent. Very impressed. The developer definitely took his time creating this app to perfection.