Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

TopMusicMarketplace

So happy that I decided to use this app.

When I decided to build a marketplace for music teachres, I did heaps of research into plugins for Wordpress, Shopify and all manner of custom and templated marketplaces.

Really happy that I went with this MVM plugin! It has been perfect for getting me setup quickly. Initial setup was super easy and while the refinement and smaller detail has taken time, the support has been UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!

I read some other reviews that said users weren't happy with the level of support Webkul provides but I've only been AMAZED at how responsive and helpful they've been.

Not only do they always answer in 24 hours (often 12 or fewer), they've added custom code for me and have even made app improvements when I've suggested features they didn't already have. Totally above and beyond service and support that I've not found anywhere else (and I use a TON of SaaS apps!).

If you're looking for a way to get a fully functioning marketplace setup quickly and on a super stable platform like Shopify, then I highly recommend choosing MVM by Webkul.

You can check out my store if you want to see it in action: topmusicmarketplace.com and contact us there if you've got questions.

indiate

The functionality of the app is nicely thought of, the customer care is great too! Ms.Pooja has answered all of our queries and onboarding has been very smooth.

Indie Deck Hub

Awesome Service for my marketplace. I have Ayush answer a lot of my emails and they always give me great resources!

Sarafa Bazar

I've been using this app from last 4 months. I really loved their product and solution. Their ad ons are really amazing. You think to add a feature and you can find in in add on.
Thank you for best solution.

IMAGINE Online Creative Fair 2020

Easy to use with and integrate with built-in apps.
Support team is very helpful also. Thank you Webkul!

Tufrutofresco

Very powerful app and great support. The only downside so far is the lack of languages because if your sellers aren´t English speakers.... you have to spend hours translating stuff.

Appart from that, I´m really happy with them =)

Hawaii Local Goods

The app is great, very customizable. The customer service is excellent, especially Pooja who has answered all of my questions patiently and with very quick responses. Thank you Pooja!

The WishList

I love this app, it has made my business run successfully and smoothly! The customer service is also really good. I've been assisted by Shashi and it has been so easy and fast to get help or any issue fixed!!

store.ultimateconnector.com

Great app to build a marketplace easily on your shopify store. Easy to setup and tech support provides answers quickly to any problems you face during the setup. Exceptional customer service by Pooja. She went above and beyond to help us with the setup and coordinated with her development team to get us answers immediately.

We Fave You

Outstanding APP, and out standing tech support service who were extremely fast in helping out with integration. And no matter how many times I keep bothering them, they are always willing to help.