Multi Vendor Marketplace , 769 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 11 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Februar 2024

The Dev team are amazing at communicating and trying to work around the issues the sellers are having. On of the best and detailed support teams online.

US Sports Cards Australia
Australien
9 monate mit der App
16. Mai 2024

Best Ever App, All In One Shot :)

Quickmart
Libanon
25. April 2024

This app is a real game changer for us, it will definitely help us for our business. The support is really quick and helpful. Thank you very much for this app!

Liseré Rouge
Frankreich
29. April 2024

Sto provando questa app, e riscontrando alcuni dubbi vari per la configurazione, ho avuto un'ottima assistenza da parte di un esperto molto gentile che mi ha seguito, pure in videochiamata. L'esperto si è dimostrato competente e ben preparato, in grado di rispondere a tutte le mie domande in modo chiaro e esauriente. La sua pazienza nel guidarmi attraverso il processo di configurazione è stata davvero apprezzata.

Papambo
Italien
17. Januar 2024

I would start by saying that this app has its downsides, like small, detail issues.
But other than that, the customer and technical support stands out!
We are waiting for a new update, hopefully, soon!
Good job!

beudis.ro
Rumänien
11 monate mit der App
14. Februar 2024

I was skeptical at first, this is my first time building a website using Shopify and it took me 3 months to learn shopify's robust features. This app also has so much features but it didn't took me that long to learn, it only took me 2 weeks and their live chat support is amazing. Very quick with their responses and very accommodating.

prenta.ph
Philippinen
12 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 19. Januar 2024

My experience with this app was good, but the setup process had many components. I am also appreciative of the customer service department for resolving an issue expeditiously.

Ivvaṇḍibrand
12 monate mit der App
10. Januar 2024

Webkul has been a help to us in many iterations of our business and is always very responsive when we send out an inquiry for support. They have a lot of capabilities that enrich the Shopify experience.

The PS Collective
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
8. März 2024

AMAZING APP! So many features to operate as a marketplace on shopify. Customer service is responsive and all integrations are easy. Great app

Ghost Pigeon
19. Januar 2024

Super helpful the customer service. Love the app!

eMarcatus