Multi Vendor Marketplace , 755 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 11 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Januar 2024

Webkul has been a help to us in many iterations of our business and is always very responsive when we send out an inquiry for support. They have a lot of capabilities that enrich the Shopify experience.

The PS Collective
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Bearbeitet am 19. Januar 2024

My experience with this app was good, but the setup process had many components. I am also appreciative of the customer service department for resolving an issue expeditiously.

Ivvaṇḍibrand
12 monate mit der App
11. August 2023

Its Really Good app helping us to connect Shopify and our website better. Giving us an opportunity to flourish our business online.

www.work-tops.com
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
11. April 2020

I had an issue with getting access to my tickets and has the team attend to me instantly with detailed solutions. Thank you so much for the great assistance team :)

Wisi-Oi
Südafrika
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd hat geantwortet 16. April 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we could help you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, in case of any issue.

Bearbeitet am 8. September 2023

Configuration is complicated, but support team do their best to help, even if sometimes they could investigate a bit more before giving answers.
In the end, I always get my questions answered.

I am just waiting for a new configuration on September 24th to give a more complete opinion

Mirette
Frankreich
8 monate mit der App
23. Dezember 2020

excellent app if you want to add multipl vendros o shopify without needing them to log in on your shopify site. has many add on apps that can be puchased, which some are bit downside as we feel they hsould be included with the premium plan. but overall, great pp with great support.

Care Home Shopping
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
13. Februar 2023

good support and great app. Have been usign for 1 year now.
The support is prompt and I recoomend to anyone looking to use multi vendor marketplace apps.

Oz India Made in India-Trade in Australia
Australien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
7. Mai 2015

Great app. Excellent response time in working out bugs. Almost perfect with a few more tweaks.

The Other Alley
11. Januar 2022

This is very well working app and the support team are always very helpful. takes a while to get used to it.

flip.brunei
Brunei Darussalam
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd hat geantwortet 17. Januar 2022

Always happy to help :) We really appreciate your kind feedback. Keep Growing ! - Team Webkul

24. März 2021

I've left it several months before posting this review in order to give a balanced appraisal. The app has an excellent range of features for managing multiple sellers (we had 40 at launch) and is very customisable. The support team have been fantastic at responding to our many queries during the setup and onboarding, and have helped solve a number of problems. Would be great to see further options within the Shopify Seller Sync Application to held customise individual seller's sync settings. Lots of supporting literature to help you through the process (loads of handy screenshots, too). Will continue to recommend as a solid application for those wanting a multivendor setup on their platform.

KHOEO