Değerlendirmeler (776)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Ocak 2024

If you are looking for a complete marketplace solution or need specific settings to your marketplace business model, this is the app to go.

Costumer support is amazing! They always come up with an aswer or the requested solution ready to go on your page. The platform seems to be a little complex at start, specially for non English speaking users, but as you go you realize the multiple setting options are very useful and the translation tool really covers all app pages so we can have the markeplace in our local language

I would recoomend webkul multi vendor market place to anyone wanting to develop a solid marketplace with ultimately numerous vendors, products and possibilities.

Jardin Velharia
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
8 Mart 2024

AMAZING APP! So many features to operate as a marketplace on shopify. Customer service is responsive and all integrations are easy. Great app

Ghost Pigeon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
22 Ocak 2024

If you are creating a Shopify marketplace, do yourself a favor and start up with this app. The team is incredible, answering every question we had even during our "trial phase". We have even asked them to help with some technical items and they have done so flawlessly. We look forward to seeing what they do next to make each marketplace with them even better.

TradingCardsMarketplace.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
31 Aralık 2023

Webkul has helped as add in vendor support to our store, but not only that has been very helpful with support every step of the way. Any issue we have we know we can count on Webkul to help us.

I recommend this app to anyone.

MC-Shop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
25 Ocak 2024

Fantastic customer service. Quick to reply, and can even hop on meetings and help you step by step. Highly recommend.

Belativo
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
27 Aralık 2023

Powerful application, that has lots of well thought out functionality. We've spent quite a bit of time now using the app and we find that they've covered most features that you would expect for a marketplace.

Customer service is super helpful too and responses are always detailed and on point.

Arfa Store
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
19 Aralık 2023

Mirza, has done a great job being patient and helping me with integration. I would definitely work with them again!

Outdoor Commune
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
11 Ocak 2024

amazing service! Made things so much easier for me , helpful , nice and on point with help!!! thank you

CG Pure Wash
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:21 gün
3 Ocak 2024

I highly recommend this multi vendor app! It really exceeded my expectations, in the functions point of view, and also to the excellent support of Webkul, answering all my queries right away and with resolutions.

The Big Joey
Portekiz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
19 Ocak 2024

Super helpful the customer service. Love the app!

eMarcatus