Multi Vendor Marketplace , 746 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
22 Eylül 2023

The help team is great. They have been so great with getting the app set up for our needs. The platform definitely needed quite a few tweaks for what we wanted to create but having access to talk to the help team and ticket requests are responded promptly has made the experience great.

Made It Australia
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
4 Ekim 2023

Just signed up and started using this app to build a marketplace site on Shopify to replace an old site we have on Wordpress. Only just started to set this app up, but it looks like it will work perfectly for what we need. We did encounter a small issue while setting up, but I asked on their live chat for some help, and they helped me immediately and resolved the issue within a few minutes! Great customer service and a fantastic app!

Kraftspace
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 gün
18 Ocak 2024

Really helpful team. Highly recommended!!!

Kindnesss
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
22 Eylül 2023

The team is very responsive and will work during US evening-overnight times to complete tasks. The app is highly customizable to your needs and the documentation is smart. It definitely takes some reading to get everything the way you need it and is very complex so takes some fine-tuning to setup. Great support though so as long as you can be patient during the day (US user), they will answer you as promptly as they can.

Disc Buy Sell
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
5 Ekim 2023

One of the best and most developed applications in the entire application store. The staff Vashu bhatt & Tapesh singh rawat. is highly trained!

Tecniquero
Meksika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
17 Ekim 2023

Amazing service, specially live support is most commendable. Totally Recommended!.

LINK
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
20 Eylül 2023

Very customizable. Amazing team that will assist with anything you need for your marketplace website. 10/10

Generocity
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
6 Eylül 2023

I was amazed by the quick response and kind solution.
They are very professional.
I was impressed by your kind information.
It's the best app.
Even if I asked you many times, you were always kind enough to let me know, so I solved the problem. Thank you very much

Gaxago
Güney Kore
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
4 Eylül 2023

I really appreciate how responsive, patient, and kind the customer support team is for this app.

The app is great and lets you customize basically every detail, which I love. But this can make it seem a bit overwhelming at first. So it is very helpful to have a customer service team that is responsive and knowledgeable. Also, they have done a great job of creating blog posts and FAQ pages. You can tell they have a lot of experience in making apps and have really anticipated the user's needs.

The one drawback I've found to using this app is that the menu doesn't appear on the Seller Dashboard/Portal/Website while using Chrome. This is unfortunate, as Chrome is one of the most popular browsers. I've found a workaround where the menu appears if the screen is reduced to 70%... but this is quite small. Hopefully, this is something that will be fixed in the near future.

But overall, I am very pleased with the app and customer service team.

North Westwood