Multi Vendor Marketplace , 768 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
28 Nisan 2023

The support team from Webkul is amazing. I've had so many questions setting the system to our needs; they have been there each step of the way, they even went far and beyond of what you would expect. The software they develop is very good, but their customer support is superb.

El Green Mall
Almanya
13 Ocak 2022

The support answers all my questions and helps us with the codes. The app is also fully documented and the support knows what to send us and how to help us

Styla & Beckett
Avustralya
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 17 Ocak 2022

Thank You for appreciating our team efforts. Much appreciated :) If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We are just a ticket/call away - Team Webkul

18 Nisan 2023

Very helpful support - thank you! Useful way to build a marketplace with limited technical knowledge.

Resident-Artisan
Birleşik Krallık
6 Kasım 2017

This application provides us with a chance to grow our business into something bigger than we orginally imagined. It offers a detailed functionality which can be customised to your preference.

It has taken some time to get familiar with but, once you have taken in the detail and found your way around the configuartion of the app, it is easily managable in conjunction with your shopify theme.

Very pleased.

Sellitch
Birleşik Krallık
24 Şubat 2017

Excellent application and excellent customer support. Thank you!

Kupujmo Hrvatsko
Hırvatistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:30 gün
8 Nisan 2021

This is a complete honest review. support good and fast. i was able to have it installed on my website quickly and i like it's look and feel. I would vividly recommend the app to anyone. Thanks . Good luck.

melanoexpress
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
1 Haziran 2021

Great app and Fantastic Support At the moment Webkul have helped me with over 10+ different custom implementations. Always quick and reliable answer on the support-line. That's what I'm looking for in an app! :-)

Garnlig
Danimarka
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
13 Ekim 2016

Great functionality and great support.

Hamify
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
2 Haziran 2016

Nitika and the support of Webkul are helpull and a very big reactivity they are centered on has customer satisfaction If there were more than 5 stars I shall not hesitate in summary listening, speed, sympathy thank you so much for everything

Certility
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
19 Aralık 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

I used this app to convert my e-commerce into MarketPlace Great app.Flexible and easy to translate, with great customer support .I would definitely recommend .

Sopessas