Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Commercio Virtuoso

I run a marketplace thanks to this app. you can find more at https://commerciovirtuoso.it
Support is great ! good job guys

Crafty Market

Great App! If you need a vendor application this is the one to use. Very easy to navigate. Amazing and speedy support if you need any help:)

OnlyFragrance.in

Hi,

Incase of refunds and returns , I want to charge my seller a fee of 4% for the refunded or cancelled order

How Can I do the same please help me.

Best,
Team OnlyFragrance

September 9, 2020

Hi, we have received the same via the support ticket. We will soon reply you on the same.
For any query, you can send us an email on support@webkul.com

The Triangle

Best app ever and the support is excellent. Very impressed. The developer definitely took his time creating this app to perfection.

TopMusicMarketplace

So happy that I decided to use this app.

When I decided to build a marketplace for music teachres, I did heaps of research into plugins for Wordpress, Shopify and all manner of custom and templated marketplaces.

Really happy that I went with this MVM plugin! It has been perfect for getting me setup quickly. Initial setup was super easy and while the refinement and smaller detail has taken time, the support has been UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!

I read some other reviews that said users weren't happy with the level of support Webkul provides but I've only been AMAZED at how responsive and helpful they've been.

Not only do they always answer in 24 hours (often 12 or fewer), they've added custom code for me and have even made app improvements when I've suggested features they didn't already have. Totally above and beyond service and support that I've not found anywhere else (and I use a TON of SaaS apps!).

If you're looking for a way to get a fully functioning marketplace setup quickly and on a super stable platform like Shopify, then I highly recommend choosing MVM by Webkul.

You can check out my store if you want to see it in action: topmusicmarketplace.com and contact us there if you've got questions.

indiate

The functionality of the app is nicely thought of, the customer care is great too! Ms.Pooja has answered all of our queries and onboarding has been very smooth.

Indie Deck Hub

Awesome Service for my marketplace. I have Ayush answer a lot of my emails and they always give me great resources!

Ursa Nova

Webkul is a great app for anyone starting a marketplace. There is quite a big learning curve which can be very frustrating and the app does not allow for things like tier commission rates- but the major redeeming quality is that the Customer Support team is exceptional in my experience. Ask for Pooja- she has been incredible and does a solid job of laying out step by step solutions for problems. Thanks Pooja!

Sarafa Bazar

I've been using this app from last 4 months. I really loved their product and solution. Their ad ons are really amazing. You think to add a feature and you can find in in add on.
Thank you for best solution.

IMAGINE Online Creative Fair 2020

Easy to use with and integrate with built-in apps.
Support team is very helpful also. Thank you Webkul!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27