Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Fundrazor

Very good support. It is by email ticket but they are always very helpful and responsive (during the week) . Lots of great features in the app but I do wish we could more easily control the look of the seller profile pages and directory. It would be great to allow shoppers to be able to sort through the sellers to find the one they are looking for.

Jewel And Lotus

Highly, highly, highly recommend using Webkul Marketplace App for Shopify! I tested out both when I was starting (BOLD and WEBKUL) and liked more of what Webkul was providing "out-of-the-box" and also what they were offering with their paid upgrades. It was more in alignment with what we were trying to accomplish for our business, so we went with them.

It took a bit of a learning curve to get started but Neha and the Webkul support team were happy to answer any questions.

The support response is really quick. If there was a bug or issue I noticed - they really went after resolving it... most often in 24 hours or less.

The bottom line is the app works. It provides your vendors a great opportunity to list their products and sell through your site. That's the most important thing any business will want and the Webkul APP puts you in a great position to succeed in that way.

What I have been really appreciative of - and it's taken me 4 months of working with them before writing this review - THEY ARE NOT COMPLACENT! Webkul is continuously making upgrades and improvements that CHANGE THE GAME. Example, they recently came out with a Shopify SYNC App so you can now sync all your products with your vendors Shopify store. In my opinion, this is amazing.

They're also on the cusp of releasing a huge upgrade to their dashboard and primary service - improvements it's app users will be appreciative of - but in general just a great sign for a company you want to partner your technology with - one that is continuously making strives to do better.

I'm sure everyone will have a different experience - but mine simply stated is this.
1. This APP works and you can feel confident that it will continue to do so
2. The support is very willing to fix any issues and make any changes and they're always quick to respond. For best results - communicate your issues clearly - but expect a quick response.
3. This company is continuously IMPROVING their service. The amount of upgrades they've made in just the 4 months I've been with them is really impressive - and they're all great upgrades to the service!!

I would highly recommend using this as your marketplace app on Shopify. I certainly have not been disappointed - actually quite the opposite. I feel REALLY GOOD knowing I have brought on a great company to work with our business!

Thanks Webkul Team, keep up the great work!

Kyubu Market

Neha and the whole team were a great help in getting everything up and running!

Theluminoshop

We're configuring our store using this Multi-Vendor app.

App works great so far and has tons of customization toggles for your unique needs. Most importantly, however, their customer service is outstanding. Whenever we had questions, Neha has been very responsive and helping.

Highly recommend for anyone wanting to building a platform via Shopify.

Baby Dorie Store

The most comprehensive marketplace app I've come across. Its functionality is on a higher level than most big marketplaces who's names I cannot mention. I needed some customization done to the app which they did in record time and the customer support is absolutely outstanding. More than 150 emails sent between myself and Webkul and their responses is always very friendly and focused on answering my questions thoroughly. They even communicated with a 3rd party app developer on my behalf which is going beyond good support. I also believe that they offer different apps than the Multi vendor marketplace which I will check out at a later stage so have a look at webkul.com

Tesa Tesa

I enjoy using this app but the best thing hands down for me is the customer support that comes with it. Any time I need help with my store I feel confident that Webkul will be able to assist me and they have always been able to sort any issue.

Recently I was trying to figure out my returns process on my site and Nitika at Webkul gave me very clear instructive help to do so.

Couldn't recommend enough!

Madera Ph

For me, for its price... This is the best multi vendor app so far on Shopify. Not just the app. The support [ Nitika Srivastava.] has been amazing in their swift responses and help anytime they are needed. If you are looking to create a multivendor app. You just found it Get the App. - www.marjose.com

Paramostore2

These guys offer excellent service and support. The app is very functional and intuitive, I recommend it extensively.

Newitem In

Hi all I am giving this review for the best help and response given by Nitika Srivastava.

Bikeables

Nitka is very friendly and helpful- responds very quickly. We can't wait to add this to our stores functionality!