Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Hndproductstnt

Firstly I gave a bad review due to late response but they said that the message didn't reach them. This app is a bit hard to use (at times) and certain terms may not be that familiar to you but the support you get literally makes the difference. The would go out of their way and greatly inconvenience themselves, just so you can get what you want or as close to it as possible. Great team, hopefully this will be a long partnership.

Cool Approved World

I am still getting familiar with the app but I must say Webkul has great customer service. They are patient and helpful through every step of the way. My website hasn't launched yet, so I am curious to see how my vendors will respond to the marketplace.

Wychwood Art

Very comprehensive app with numerous settings and options, plus excellent support form Neha and team.

Barulu.com

The most customizable App in the Shopify App store to create a Marketplace. In does require so time investment in order to customize it to your precise needs. However, for us it has been worth it. Also - their customer support is super responsive and quick to resolve issues.

Humble Market

Fantastic app, really helped out with an idea that I thought would've been unachievable without having a huge team of website designers!

Neha is terrific with her help and response, quick and helpful. There are one or two limitations but thats expected with this, there is generally a workaround!

instructazone

I used this app for a multivendor purpose for my website and it has raised all levels of my expectations. Great App and amazing support with reply’s almost instant! Would highly recommend.

Xpressmall

Excellent support, excellent app that allowed us to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for a wonderful service.

Fine Lines Egg

I could not be happier with this app- which quite simply, works just as described- but more importantly, with Webkul itself. App Installation was simple and when I requested some custom coding to extend the app's capabilities Webkul quoted a reasonable price and then delivered a great bit of customization that is exactly what I needed. I'm surprised to see a recent review saying they weren't responsive as I have found them to be remarkably fast to respond- sometimes within hours but always by next day.

CREATEMOI

Excellent support, great app that has given us the possibility to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for this fantastic service

310 Marketplace

Great App with great support. We had few issues and got prompt replies from Pooja.
Very happy with functions,