Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Ashikishop

Very responsive customer service!

Subscribary

The app functions very well with no issues.
Outstanding communication and support, really superb!

Zoladeals

Nítika has helped a lot...Thank You Support Team... :)

Teeporium Test

Unbelievable! I've tried other Marketplace add-ons for my Shopify store only to find they missed the mark. Not by much, but did not satisfy all of my requirements.
When I stumbled upon Webkul's Marketplace, I found they really put a lot of thought into this and in detail. The well thought out options available to any store owner that uses this app will meet or exceed those needs in my opinion.
The support is very responsive and patient. They work with you to offer solutions and receive my feedback to make future improvements of this app. They actually listen to you.
The cost of using this app is also extremely satisfying for what is offered.
5 Stars - I highly recommend trying this out!

Kupujmo Hrvatsko

Excellent application and excellent customer support. Thank you!

Kumusta

I'm always stuck on the configure loading page. I let my laptop sit for about 2 hrs and it was still stuck on the same screen. I uninstalled and re downloaded it. And I am still stuck.

How long does this usually take?

WORKED thank you!

Planetiers

The apps does everything we need, and what it doesn't do the support team is always available to try to fill the gaps.
I sure recommend this app if you are going for a marketplace strategy in Shopify.

New Hand

The app is very helpful to start a multivendor business! Not perfect (nobody is) but really good.
The service deserves 5 stars. Some other users wrote, that the service is bad in many ways, but I didn't experience bad service at all. Neha and the team is responding very fast and more important are helping a lot. If I had a problem, they told me how to fix it or fixed it themselves. Thanks for that! They even wrote me an email, asking me if everything is going the way it should be or if there are any problems.
There are some smaller issues with the app which I would score 4 stars. With smaller issues I mean the setting for example. It took me a while to custom the app the way I want it to look like. Some parts of the app are inflexible. Adding products is also kind of odd at the beginning but I wrote an introduction to my vendors how to use the app, so there are no problems anymore.
5 star service, 4 star function = 4,5 stars in total, and because the functionality is little better than 4, the app gets 5 stars from https://newhandshop.com/

Trendyideas Au

Received prompt response from the apps team. So far so good. If you dream to run a marketplace on Shopify, definitely try this app. Lot of features but very affordable price.

University Textbooks

Awesome service from Nitika!!

Thank you very much for all your assistance.