Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Humble Market

Fantastic app, really helped out with an idea that I thought would've been unachievable without having a huge team of website designers!

Neha is terrific with her help and response, quick and helpful. There are one or two limitations but thats expected with this, there is generally a workaround!

instructazone

I used this app for a multivendor purpose for my website and it has raised all levels of my expectations. Great App and amazing support with reply’s almost instant! Would highly recommend.

Xpressmall

Excellent support, excellent app that allowed us to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for a wonderful service.

Fine Lines Egg

I could not be happier with this app- which quite simply, works just as described- but more importantly, with Webkul itself. App Installation was simple and when I requested some custom coding to extend the app's capabilities Webkul quoted a reasonable price and then delivered a great bit of customization that is exactly what I needed. I'm surprised to see a recent review saying they weren't responsive as I have found them to be remarkably fast to respond- sometimes within hours but always by next day.

CREATEMOI

Excellent support, great app that has given us the possibility to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for this fantastic service

310 Marketplace

Great App with great support. We had few issues and got prompt replies from Pooja.
Very happy with functions,
Big Thank You!!

Itsawall

Was initially facing some issues but their support team was extremely helpful.
We now have a fully functioning multistore solution

Smile Drinkware USA

I'm glad that we found this app. In our situation, our "vendors" are actually the artists that design some of our products. So we've set up a profile for our six different artists, and attributed the exact products that they each have designed, and then assigned the percentage that we will pay them for royalties each time the product with their design sells. It was a bit confusing on how to get things set up at first but the support that this app company offers is great!! You can email them and they reply very, very quickly!!

Tuibos.com Wholesale Business Directory

Great App, easy to use and support is fast and team really proactive. i can recommend it for people who is looking to have several sellers :)

dentistEshop - Dental Products

I would like to say thanks to Pooja for his help and all his quick response in any questions that I have asked!
Maria