Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Galleripple

This app is exactly what I, total newbie to the ecommerce world, needed. Especially important is that I was quickly paired with a single person for support. Neha has been consistently helpful, responsive, and patient.And for others that are new to this - use screen savers to clarify emailed questions, they help cut down descriptive time a lot!

Royalty Treasure Chest

Support was very knowledgeable and helpful. Product is well-designed. Thanks.

Giftedbrits

I am using it for my multi-vendor store, (soon to open), and am enjoying my experience with Webkul. Neha has been particularly patient with me despite my sheer stupidity, intransigence in email comms - only of course - for a light bulb moment of pure joy when I realise how to do something that was staring me in the face.

Go on, go on, give them a go :)

Vietsbayvn

Got support in a reasonable time, product was easy to install and easy to use, price is super affordable. I have been looking for an app like this for almost 10 years, glad to leave 5 stars ;-) I am more than pleased

Ecommworld

They did a great job with everything. Customer Support is amazing! When you have questions, people actually answer :) They can also do customization's if you need them. Overall, I am very happy with the level of support.

I think they have thought this out very well and look forward to working with them in the future! Great job!

Mixtivi Shopping

This app is amazing! It provides my online store with limitless possibilities and the opportunity for expansion by adding vendors. Although the app itself is not as flexible as preferred, the customer service is superb. They are very helpful in assisting you with your needs, and have prompt responses. Highly recommend this app.

Mtgtrader

Markeplace Vendor works but you need to add one absolute necessary app. You need to add a Live Chat feature on your store. I use Zopim Live Chat, along with Zendesk. Zendesk will capture the Zopim Live Chat, so you can review it later. They work perfect together.

Without Live Chat, it will be harder to convert your visitors to join your Marketplace. This is no fault of app creators. It's just that visitors will sit around reading about joining up. They won't do anything until you've had a Live Chat with them.

I've also added an instruction page on my store. You have to explain everything in simple terms so that visitors understand how it all works. Also, expect some of your sign-ups to create a new account; and then do nothing! So it may be a few days or weeks before your vendors actually upload anything and start to sell.

Once again, the Marketplace app does work. It will allow others to join your Shopify store. But a Live Chat like Zopim or Olark will work wonders. Also, consider using Zopim as they now have the mobile app for their live chat.

Again, this app is great for adding other vendors to your store.

shuzia.com

Great app with great support. Would be great to have more flexibility for changes by the store owners but I believe the team is working on that.

Trimoda Atacado de Roupas Online

Very nice, need to improve a little more, the road is good

Zasttra.com

Very happy with the level of service. Great App. Highly recommended!

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next