Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

myBageecha

Trying to setup the app but the support is ridiculous. iv asked for a demo / setup help 4-5 times on email but all i get everytime is a scripted reply with some demo links.
The phone is almost never picked up. the UI of the app is so poor with so many options that an ordinary user like is me is absolutely lost on where to start and what to do.
Quite afraid about the support in case i ever run into any issues while using the app

Max Level Gamer

This app is trash. It offers such a basic version of a multi-vendor marketplace but is missing vast amounts of features. An example is that my sellers can't even see their quantity of inventory in their portal. I don't want to be a seller. I want to be the manager, but with this app. you have to be a seller. Their instructions are super basic. If you do not know anything about programming. This app will give you trouble. I spend over 12 hours just trying to figure out how to show other sellers on my product page. I emailed them several times. They only emailed me back when I sent an email to hire them. There is no customer service, no plug, and play. This app is a massive waste of time. let's hope they finally email me for this 1 star

January 3, 2020

Hi, Thanks for the review.
I think there is some confusion here as the Sellers can easily manage the inventory at their end with ease.
And being the store owner, you have all the access and rights on the app and can add products on sellers behalf too.
We even provide free help in app installation, in case you have any issue in the same.
The team is trying to get in touch, request you to please respond to the support emails so we can help you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

e-Shop

Je n'en dirais pas plus... Mais de manière à ne pas induire les gens en erreur, cette unique étoile est justifiée.

December 18, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We express our most sincere concern in knowing the reason for the unsatisfaction with the app, as we can check you have not reached out to the support team.
In case you need any help, please feel free to contact us on the details provided on the app store : https://apps.shopify.com/multi-vendor-marketplace
Looking forward to hearing from you.

dukaansay

I don't like because i am in trial free days version, but when i try to contact support center they send me Email to show them purchase slip.
I replied them from that Email that i have to ask questions about technical support, although i am trial version. But for self satisfaction resolve my problems or to satisfy me. No reply then.
There must Technical support for newly App users although in free trial.
I'll sure rate from 1 star to 5 stars if now in free trial the support center resolve my problem.

Captain Birthday

I installed the app, and it didn't work. I couldn't get support to respond. Then, I wrote an honest critical review. Support wrote to me every day trying to get the review removed, but they still didn't get the app to work. They convinced me to reinstall the app. It was installed in one of my joint shopify accounts. Even though I uninstalled the app, I was charged $40 to one of my other accounts. So, I am livid about this. I keep trying to get them to remove the charge. I can barely get them to respond to me. They keep asking me to remove my review. They are so shortsighted. Come on! I think they can only make money by tricking people into accidentally paying for a month. It's too bad they can't create a legit app, which I would be happy to pay for monthly.

Vennwork

This app is not working with Porto Theme. My sellers can't view their profile page on my marketplace. I tried the Jumpstart theme, still not working.

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us. As we can check from the review written here, the issue arose as you have changed the theme.
You need to add the code related to the app in every theme that you use.
You just changed the theme and might have not added the code, this is why the seller profile page is not working.
Please check the seller profile page is working fine now, as we have added it in the current theme.
Do get in touch with the support team if you need any help.

pmbspot

Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.

Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.

September 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. But we would have appreciated it more if the same has been provided for Multivendor App, not the feedback for other apps on multivendor app.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.

Victor Malpensa

Multivendor App is ok. Support is kind until you pay a pro plan. We hope to replace this app with a custom one as soon as possible. They ask to pay for adding the Order Id (something already standard that could be done probably in one minute!) to the email to the seller. If you pay for the most expensive plan you expect a bit more.

Notebook Love

We're trying the app but setting it up is time consuming and not really friendly. Also there are a lot of features that don't work properly. I was fine for a short while because at least someone was getting back to us when we had issues and something to fixe. After that dead silent. Additionally the app says that they provide 24/7 support but when we tried to contact them on Friday afternoon and follow up that contact Saturday we never received any responses. So it looks like they don really provide the "24/7 support" as the say. In the same line they only respond during normal office hours. So if there are not really consistent with that, with what else would they not be consistent. Great concept but we now have a big trust issues " Multi Vendor Marketplace"... Further, there seems to be a lot of features but the guides are not really self-explanatory, which means that it crucial to get help from the developer to be available for guidance, etc... but again it's difficult to really on them for this.... After, the hard work of trying set it up for over a week we now have to come to the conclusion to terminate the use of the app before the end of the trial

Shopperlo

Frustrating app. Crashed my store twice. I do not recommend using it. It take slot of time and simply insecure app.

July 15, 2019

Hi, please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you have with the App.
As we have checked, we noticed that you installed the app just for 4 mins : http://tinyurl.com/y24uowch and in this short span of time you wouldn't even have added the code for the app. So, its very unlikely that the multivendor app is responsible for any such thing. And most importantly, the app wont have any effect on your store front, till the time you add the code in the liquid files and even when you have added the code then also there are almost negligible chances of any such case. So, I would really appreciate if you can look into this and know if multivendor is the reason or there was some app behind this.
The support team would really like to know the exact issue so that they can assist you accordingly. The support team is in constant touch, would love to hear from you there, so request you to respond.