Multi Vendor Marketplace

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Care Home Shopping

excellent app if you want to add multipl vendros o shopify without needing them to log in on your shopify site. has many add on apps that can be puchased, which some are bit downside as we feel they hsould be included with the premium plan. but overall, great pp with great support.

Design Museum of Chicago Shop

We've used this app with a limited number of vendors so far in order to simplify fulfillment from sellers outside of our organization. There are some elements that are intuitive, and others that are confusing, but we've been very pleased with how many contingencies Multi Vendor Marketplace takes into account.

WoodenTwist

As compared to other apps this app is best if you are looking for a multi vendor app but there are some features which require to be added hope webkul will add them to make this app perfect

MAT concept store

The app is dealing with all the subjects concerning a marketplace and it seems easy to use it for seller (for example adding product with a CSV file). Also, the Webkul team adds often new options and possibilities on the app. There are a lot of configuration options which give us a lot of freedom but also make the setting of the app a little long.
To organise some categories as the shipping method you must have a Shopify Plus Plan, or pay extra $ to Shopify every month. I think the explanations in the helping documentation could be more precise, more detailed, often I read it and can't find the answer I'm looking for. But if you have any problem understanding something the Webkul team answers you very fast and precisely. Thank you to them!

Lufu Home

I tried a few marketplace solutions before settling on Webkul, and am really happy with my choice. It can be a bit fiddly, but with any 'out of the box' solutions and with so many customizable options it has to be expected. The customer support team is incredibly helpful and responds within 24 hours. And they have made a few additional tweaks for me, no worries. There are a add ons, but I appreciate this as it means I am not paying for something I dont need. Which means it is a lot more affordable than a lot of the other options available. I also like that it's operated from it's own dashboard. Everything is very easy to see and navigate. If you're just getting started with marketplaces, I think it is a great solution. Once your site takes off, it's likely you will need a developer to make additional tweaks - but this should be expected anyway if you want a more specialised site. For instance, the Theme I am using has an advanced sidebar menu - which doesnt correlate when viewing the vendors product from the 'seller page'. The look and UX is different. For now, I have just removed products from my Seller Page and am solely using that for their details, feedback and profile etc. Hope that helps! and good luck!

Poundit Business

Very reponsive suppport, im enjoying doing and exploring the configuration. It is better if there's csv export in a good format and a bulk update of fields like custom fields and other required fields not only the price and inventory quantiy.

Can we trade

Really like the app, but the seller-buyer chat feature isn't launched yet despite it being advertised as a feature and it was one of the main features we purchased the app.

May 4, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
This feature is under development, and will be available to use in future soon.
In case of any other query/questions, feel free to connect.

Wisi-Oi

I had an issue with getting access to my tickets and has the team attend to me instantly with detailed solutions. Thank you so much for the great assistance team :)

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we could help you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, in case of any issue.

nairobijackets

We had a few issues setting up but support was responsive in terms of fixing any bugs. I recommend having a copy of your theme before making major changed with the app. Doing this helps support greatly in terms of pointing out where any issues arise. But the app is great, it really is sth my vendors have enjoyed using and I recommend it 100%

MAGAZON

Edited *previous issue was addressed*

Overall this has been a stressful experience to setup, lots of little bugs to chase - maybe this is to be expected.

Eventually we solved most of those major issues with Pooja from Webkul.

Stripe Connect setup did not work after multiple attempts, We eventually gave up and used Stripe direct without the automated payment feature to sellers.

After apps etc, it was more about $200+ a month than the price listed, all the apps inside are needed for basic functions like shipping.

They don't seem to integrate well with many things - such as recurring billing features (a must have in ecommerce) and their internal SHIPSTATION app basically gives away free shipping (returns ALL options even .50 cent letter options for a 10lb package. We disabled Shipstation - Webkul says they will have this fixed in a month..) And are using only the manual marketplace shipping.