Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

mBill - Shop Smart

Great apps backed by an awesome support team! I have been working with webkul for over a year for different stores and never faced any issues.

The add on features apps are updated frequently basis user feedback.

Jaiho Emall

Amazing Application and great support, the team reply and help immediately without any delays, Congrats

TechCaban

Amazing APP, communication with the developers is good, they answer all my questions on time. I highly recommend this application.

KoaJoa

Can't thank the developers enough for this app. Without Multivendor Marketplace app, I wouldn't be able to even start my marketplace website. I hope developers continue to build this app and provide us to be able to grow our marketplace website to become similar to Amazon and eBay.

The WishShop

I've been using this app for a while now and I love it. It helped me convert my page into a marketplace and has a lot of featured apps that help me do the job easier.

My only advise would be to add instant customer service like a support chat. Problems do get fixed but it might take days instead of just 1 hour because it's all via email and we're on different time zones.

SHASAA

Webkul was really prompt and helpful in responding to my queries. Great team / Great work. Good luck to entire team of WK.

FunnyHumorGift

The best multivendor marketplace on shopify. I use webkul multivendor for my 2 websites. The team is always ready to help you. I have a little issue with setting up the booking app and they fixed for me. the app is user friendly and they provide video on youtube on how to set up their apps.

LogoHive

Good customer service. I was able to rebuild my store with their help. The only and best marketplace app on shopify

DCM Marketing Supermarket

Excellent. I wanted to replicate a Fiverr-like multi-vendor marketplace and it has all the essential features to do that. Only suggestion for improvement would be to double check some of the text as buttons, titles and call to actions are not following high editorial standards. From functionality point of view it is SPOT ON. Excellent.

JACHETELOCAL.ONLINE

Still building my store and working my way around it, can't wait to be an expert, but until then the support team does an excellent job answering my many questions and requests. Fast and clear!