Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Vamify

Always quick with replies and very customer orientated. They have an open ear to possible improvements of their app. The app offers everything we need for our store.

Sopessas

I used this app to convert my e-commerce into MarketPlace Great app.Flexible and easy to translate, with great customer support .I would definitely recommend .

STC Shopping

Innovative team with several app that I have been using. Great support and very helpful app. Keep it up guys! Much appreciated

CBD Farmers Collective

This app and Webkul ROCK! Almost everything is customizable! Support is also VERY responsive and has solved all of my requests and quickly. Don't believe the negative reviews if you know what you are doing this app is STELLAR!

Distacart

This app is very useful for uploading the products in bulk from various sellers. The support team is very very prompt. I faced a problem in setting up the CSV file the team reacted to my concern and fixed the issue with in hrs.

Ministry of Running

I am in the free trial phase, which normally when in I do not write a review, but the support has been amazing. They have answered all questions quickly and helped me out with the layout. The app seems to be exactly what we need with great flexibility to adapt to a range of uses. Lots of add ons as well to help scale. Highly recommend.

Bringmecake

I haven't launched my site yet but so far this app has proven to have everything I need and the service the MVM team provides is friendly, thorough and super efficient, I highly recommend trying them out!

RideSnack

This is an Awesome App with many features. They provide great customer service. I highly recommend this App!

AmoThreads

Amazing customer service from the team and the app suits my needs exactly!! I really like the extra add ons i.e. shipping etc.

L'OBSERVATOIRE STORE

Very well done and excellent help center. They answer to every questions you have fastly and help you to slove any complex issues.
I recommande this app for anyone who wants to create a marketplace with no budget for a web developer.