Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Ten Dollar Transformations

This App does exactly what I need, and I've found the support from Nitika excellent. Very impressed so far! The team at Webkul also seem very willing to listen to my needs and carry out additional development work when I need it, which is awesome.

Pearl Party Fanatic Uk

This app has been exactly what I have been looking for and is versatile enough to meet all of my needs.

African Design Bank

Nitika has been very helpful. Very prompt in her responses.
I suggest a full how to use guide found in one place (would be hugely beneficial to customers).

Great that the app allows customization by dev. team.

Overall, highly impressed by product and customer service team.

Shopgozrim

great app!
It has many features and has provided us the ability to sell in a real marketplace environment and empower our vendors
Great support from Neha. highly responsive and helpful
We warmly recommend this app and Webkul!

Soto Trial

UPDATE 10/20/2016

After my review, they have been a lot better at responding to my emails. I thank them for that. They fixed the error and other errors that I asked of them. I will give another update as soon as I fully test this product. Thanks Nitika.

A REAL REVIEW... PLEASE READ

This product has a lot of potential but the customer service is very lackluster. I have been asking specific questions only to receive one sentence answer if any. I can only imagine what would happen if one of my sellers had an issue that I could not fix. They would have to wait at least 2 days to get an answer meanwhile I could be losing money.

Potential of this product is awesome but the customer service is horrid.

P.S. I still need help so if Webkul is looking, when I log in as a seller and try to view the seller's profile page I get "page does not exist" error. How do I fix that?

Hamify

Great functionality and great support.

Nailsjobs

Server slow.. layout difficulty
Some functions are great but other still lack of development. $30/month for this is a ripe off.

The Pocket Squire

Awesome customer support from Nitika!

Vivomoberlin

Had a lot of help from Neha. Awesome team with awesome support. Thanks!

Biblezoncases

Nitika was Fast and responsive.
Great help