Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Seagarden

Nitika has been my support person at Webkul and she has been so helpful. All this is quite new to me but she has helped me through the different stages step by step. The amazing programming team are continuously developing and improving the app and have even listened and responded to the feedback I have given them by improving the functionality of the notifications to sellers. Now that is amazing customer support. Thank you Nitika. I am looking forward to working with you in the future.

Mdi Apparel

Have been using the app for close to a month now and have nothing but great things to say. Any questions I have had they have answered promptly and even scheduled a Skype call initially to answer all my questions. So far so good with my business model.

Baazkart

Really Supportive Team.
The person with whom I was linked to by webkul, Ms. Nitika was really very helpful. Right from installation to customisation of the app, the support was at its best and on time. All my doubts were addressed very patiently.
I would personally recommend using this app for setting up your market place operations.

Deanfrasertrial

The support on this app is outstanding. I had many questions that were all answered promptly. They were VERY helpful. I had Webkul perform a customization as well and everything went smooth. I highly recommend Webkul and their Multi Vendor Marketplace.

Nylon Shop

The people at MVM have been very responsive and helpful--- they turn around any customizations we have requested within 24 hours.

Overall, this is a simple, user friendly platform.

Thedesicompany

I recently used the Multi vendor marketplace app and I found the support very good and they respond quickly in helping to resolve any queries or issues. Nitika was very prompt in responding to my business need.

Fridom Test

Used the same module on Magento in the past and had hack around it to make it work correctly. But, I thought to give it a try since its on Shopify and everything seems to work on Shopify. Nope. This app has functionality that does not work. Importing Products from Shopify? times out
Importing Products from Shopify via CSV? Gives a confirmation that they were successfully uploaded, but then they don't appear under the seller that they were assigned to in the upload file.

I'll update my review, should they respond to my support emails.

UPDATE 1:
- The importing of products from Shopify keeps timing out.
- The importing of products from Shopify via CSV has functionality present in the app, but it does not work and they could not give a timeline for when it will work.

It seems that the app was built for a Marketplace who is starting from 0. For those of us who already have a marketplace and want to switch to this app, it is not ready for a bulk migration. It sounds like it will happen soon.

Neha did respond very quickly to all my questions.

Nousrire

This is not really working for our needs. The customization is quite limited, and the UI is quite complex for what it does. It hasn't been updated for 2 years?

EDIT 1. It seems like the plugin has been updated a lot in the last few year.
EDIT 2. We've received multiple email asking us to change our review:

from: neha
Hi,
We have not heard from you for the past mails. Would request you to remove or
edit the review that you have given on https://apps.shopify.com/multi-vendor-marketplace

Butter On The Table

User interface is pretty difficult to navigate. Installation is not simple and once it is installed, there's not a lot you can do to customize it. This needs work.

Trendybomb

Great app once you figure out how it works. It is the only app that allows a true marketplace style and I would recommend to anyone!

The support is outstanding and continued to work with us on an issue until it was completely fixed. They really want to help and make sure the app works perfectly.