Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Merch Results

It sucks. It's so incredibly slow and confusing. Plenty of bugs. My vendors could not upload multiple images to products, only one or two and the rest just wouldn't take hold.

Customer service is not that great. I'm leaving for Bold.

E Vapeliquid

I'm re-evaluating this APP. Comparing to what Marketplace BOLD offered. The past week was pretty rough but after my recent complains on the review Multi Vendor Marketplace send a more professional staff "Pratik Kumar" and he solved most of the issue in less than 30mins.

Comparing APP.. I like to use Shopify because in the long run for a staff like me.. Even company decided to fire you.. The company still under your partnership referral.

Multi Vendor plenty of features and functions but the company is all based about profits. Even to get a client website to look standardized or sync with theme will have to pay the extra customizing charges. Which are adding a few CSS and creating DIV. Add to that we are paying you monthly fee for using your APP. When i can go to https://multimerch.com/pricing/ and pay a fix amount for a cheaper cost.

Before you can even market your APP you're trying to rob your clients.. Good idea for marketing.. No wonder too many APP company out there never make it. Shopify is not some Envato, WP or Opencart platform.

Shopify is for you earn as a APP building for long term. Monthly getting paid consistantly. Not a one time off fee and it's over. Do you think charging your clients just to get the client page to sync with the theme is adviceable? This is where you lose out.. I rather go Multimerc or Marketplace since they do everything for me to even help me with sync the theme together. Why? Because they want me to be their client for many years to come.

Impactick

I found my experience with the Multi Vendor Marketplace to be awful. Uploads are slow to take root, and the standards of customer service are utterly repulsive. Ater waiting for extended periods of time to receive assistance and sending multiple requests, I was met with inattentive and distracted replies. Moreover, I have fielded complaints from my vendors about having to go through a completely distinct website with a peculiar web address to manage their accounts. I strongly advise you switch to the Multi Seller Marketplace, or the Marketplace by Bold, both of which offer a far superior standard of service, as well as more intuitive structures for managing vendors.

Madera Ph

For me, for its price... This is the best multi vendor app so far on Shopify. Not just the app. The support [ Nitika Srivastava.] has been amazing in their swift responses and help anytime they are needed. If you are looking to create a multivendor app. You just found it Get the App. - www.marjose.com

Paramostore2

These guys offer excellent service and support. The app is very functional and intuitive, I recommend it extensively.

Newitem In

Hi all I am giving this review for the best help and response given by Nitika Srivastava.

Bikeables

Nitka is very friendly and helpful- responds very quickly. We can't wait to add this to our stores functionality!

Tastebudsv2

Very good customer service. Nitika took the time to go through different poInts with us and guided us how to optimize the multi-vendor application.
We are looking forward to launching our platform very soon!
Thank you Nitika for your great customer service!!

Box Of Trips

This is incredibly powerful app and has changed the game for our little business. Were planning on scaling our reach and will be heavily relying on the solution. If you can spare the time to customize the interface it will also have that visual feel quality that businesses are looking for.

www.boxoftrips.com/

Dandashop

It's a great app with lots of features and it helps our business a lot! Dev's responded to my queries quite fast after a few hick ups but all is working just fine! Keep it up guys!