Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Gawamo

Support is superb! Nitika was very helpful in setting up our marketplace url. I highly recommend this app.

Justthrift

Fantastic app! On its own, it filled so many of our client's requirements, and the availability of additional apps for enhancing functionality makes Webkul a win-win! :)

Neenieshop

I am a relative newbie and don't know any HTML/CCS. Despite that I took the plunge and bought the app. My experience was that:

a) The team has always been responsive, and depending on the time of day even within minutes
b) Rather than endless emails, they are happy to log in to your store and do the tweaks necessary.

Every issue I have had so far, bar one, has been me screwing it up. My challenge was with installing the snippet in the right place and could not figure it out and they did it for me. I can't have any complaints - really easy team to work with.

Looking forward to the development of the app into the future. Well worth the money

Disenoamano

Nítika has helped a lot since our last review. Information must be really detailed for customizations to be done as expected because if things are not written on email they don´t come back to you for more explanations. Avoid confusions and be extra detailed on what you need to be done. Time difference is also a headache but Nitika works her self to give a good service!

Mydikaan

Its a great communication and support from webkool team. Thank you for the support and addition of some extra requirements. I'm giving you five star for the great support and work.

Gymopoly

Good support in a timely manner!

Thank you.

Garbandriot

Nitika is awesome! I love this app, it has really good features such as seller profile which to me is a huge asset. I'd suggest this app to anyone looking for a GREAT multivendor app. 5 stars!

Theroomers

Good app, We are still filling in information, but Nitika and his team have been very helpful with all of our additional requirements and set-up enquiried.
We are quite new and did not yet have full fltsh customer facing experience with the app, and we are lokoing forward to grow our business with it.

Second Handmobiles Com

Great app
Great support from Neha
This app makes from my store a complete online market place
Easy to install easy to use
5 star rating

Openmatgi

Great app with a great support crew behind it to quickly answer questions you may have! Thank you Neha for all the support!!