Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Troddler

If you are running or looking to run a marketplace, Multivendor Marketplace is your solution. We have a nontraditional business that requires our vendors to post their own rental equipment to our site. Our customers then book the rentals from our homepage. Multivendor is our solution to getting our vendors access to our site while allowing our customers to use a booking feature to get the items they want when they need it.

I've had more than enough questions for this team during the ramp up of our company and Neha has been patient, helpful and encouraging at every step. You are able to do an average amount of free customization to meet your store's needs. Customer service for this team is pretty fast, but if you are a US based company, be mindful of the time lag as I believe this team is international. Best to email your questions early in the morning in hopes of getting a response by the afternoon. I would love for this team to get an online chat function as it would help decrease the lag time between needing help and getting it. The bright spot though is, you do actually get help from this team-- which is something you can't say about every Shopify app.

In short, try the app. I think you'll love it.

Lularoemarket

This is the worst application I have ever seen! There is not function on this application that works. We have spent two months trying to get this application to work and the developer has done nothing to fix it despite promising to work on it. Where do I begin with the problems?!

• The application is so slow that the vendors have refused to use it.
• The import does not work at all so you have to import through Shopify and then import the products into the marketplace.
• The vendor profiles will not load for over thirty seconds in most cases.
• If you can get your products to load and the sorting function takes forever in the vendor dashboards.
You can see how long it took to fail at importing just 10 products! Go here https://creativeconceptindustries.com/blogs/news/a-review-of-the-webkul-multi-vendor-marketplace

The choice to use this application in lieu of creating a custom account system was a catastrophe. This has cost my client money and vendors and here we are two weeks after a launch now looking to build an entire vendor system from scratch. This is low quality terrible work that should not be allowed on the Shopify system. I don’t know how this application got so many stars but trust me it is garbage.

This has placed me in a terrible position with my client and now I am forced to keep working with this garbage application while we begin building an application that works.

Funkystuff Ie

Excellent support from Nitika..very helpful!

Pagan Markets

We have only had the platform for two days. We are almost ready to launch. I expected to have to spend a month setting up before launching. Thanks to the team for a user friendly experience and thanks personally to Nitika for assistance when I ran into issues that required skills I do not have.

Hungry Stall

The app is really good. The service is good however they still need to work on the communication. It would be best if they a live chat or something. Emailing back and forth is time consuming.

A few things they need to work on the app though..
* make the icon of the seller much more visible. like make it a little bigger on.
* an option for the seller to have a side bar of their own where in they could label there food and categorized with the admins approval.

Other than these Nitika Srivastava has a very good service.

Sell A Reptile

Up to mow I had no issue in regards people selling on my site.

Thanks to this app I can charge on how much the seller would need to pay in fees after an item sells. The only downside is the lack of things it needs

(1) is shipping where the seller can pick on how much to charge for shipping
(2) the cost of paying $45 PCM is very costly if you only got what maybe 3 sellers if that and they hardly sold anything hmm seems to cost a fair bit

regards to payment it works like a Normal site even then I would prefer Shopifly payments to pay you instead of paypal as with them they charge you too much in fees.

so for my total rating, it's 4 out of 5 until they can fix some things like the shipping thing for sellers but other than that it's a very handy app

p.s

now we can say goodbye to ebay and amazon and hello Multi Vendor Marketplace :D

you can find more what I do by visiting

Italianology

Excellent support! fast and sharp! I really appreciated it!
I talked with Neha and I made a lot of questions to him and he
patiently and accurately answered to all of them!
thank you!

Biasharaonline

Nitika has been very helpful. Merci beaucoup pour votre temps et disponibilite'

Cool Approved

Outstanding Team!!! They are available every time I message them. Top Notch Customer Service. Webkul Team is very patient, understanding and productive.

I love the Multi Vendor Marketplace App, it is easy to use and is a great tool for any marketplace business. :D

Ashikishop

Very responsive customer service!