Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

FunnyHumorGift

The best multivendor marketplace on shopify. I use webkul multivendor for my 2 websites. The team is always ready to help you. I have a little issue with setting up the booking app and they fixed for me. the app is user friendly and they provide video on youtube on how to set up their apps.

LogoHive

Good customer service. I was able to rebuild my store with their help. The only and best marketplace app on shopify

DCM Marketing Supermarket

Excellent. I wanted to replicate a Fiverr-like multi-vendor marketplace and it has all the essential features to do that. Only suggestion for improvement would be to double check some of the text as buttons, titles and call to actions are not following high editorial standards. From functionality point of view it is SPOT ON. Excellent.

JACHETELOCAL.ONLINE

Still building my store and working my way around it, can't wait to be an expert, but until then the support team does an excellent job answering my many questions and requests. Fast and clear!

Pharma Supply

Very good support from Webkul happy and satisfied. Team is polite and issue oriented good response of queries with in time.

Space Foundry

This app is fantastic. The seller portal they provide is impressive to all my sellers and their customer service are very accommodating! I could not ask for a better app to build my site around!

May 1, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
The team will be glad to know that the sellers are liking the portal. We are working on the app to make it more and more user friendly, with each passing day, thanks for the acknowledgement.
Happy Selling :)

Boombienederland

I have been using the app for about a month now and to this day I have very good customer service and I am very satisfied with it. Also offer many options that are relatively cheap compared to when you have something developed yourself.
As soon as there are options that you want but that are not available in the normal '' feature apps '' you can always have this developed by their team. That's how we do it now and they like to think along with you. if you don't get anywhere you can easily request support in the app.
Highly recommended.

April 29, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad to be able to help you.
If you have any concern, we are just an email away.

Newark Makerhoods

I was able to get a marketplace up and going in 2 weeks. It took a lot of back and forth with customer service to figure out exactly how everything works and what extra features I needed to get basic functionality. All of my questions from customer service have been answered, but be aware of a delay in response due to the time zone difference. The backend does require some training for vendors as not everything is self-explanatory but it's all pretty straightforward. I recommend this app.

April 27, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help you. We always try to respond to all the queries, in the minimum response time and will make to reduce the response time even more.
Please contact us in case you have any other questions.

fooodi

I tried this app and it is really perfect. Their support is awesome .

I really recomnd to use it .

April 22, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
It was pleasure serving you. Feel free to connect, in case of any questions.

marketplace by Your Stand Builder

This app is brilliant and exactly what I was looking for! It has allowed me to create my own marketplace store using the Amazon model of multiple partner sellers, and has lots of fantastic features which really make it ideal for building a multi vendor marketplace platform. I think it's well priced and provides excellent value for money, and I would definitely recommend it to others.