Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Edify - Save on studying

We used Webkul's Multi Vendor marketplace to enhance our website and it's working great. The team at Webkul, particularly Pooja have been extremely helpful when it comes to advice, support and making tweaks to the platform to make it work better for us.

June 19, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that the app helped you in the way it is designed to. Will surely convey the message to the support team.

Child Care Point

Short summary: Webkul provides the best way to create a highly scalablу and highly customizable multi-seller-multi-buyer portal with an unbelivably fantastic support team at a bargain price.

Detailed description: This is one stellar app with a support team you can only dream of. When you need to build fast a scalable website for many sellers and buyers this is a way to go on Shopify and I think on most other platforms. Tons of out of the box and paid addon features. Highly customizable. Basically, everything can be customized. If you want to change something in the system like how a certain feature looks or works, this can be changed by customer support team most of the time for free within a day or two and highly complicated customizations cost next to nothing with free lifetime support and maintenance. Lots of addon features are only available on Shopify, but some only available on other platforms. Given that Webkul already developed some add-ons for other platforms, they can bring them to Shopify fast and at a reasonable price. Great integrations with other apps like Weglot.

Warning: The system is very complex and given lots of integrations some things might not work or look as you expect out of the box, or some settings can be located in unexpected places, but just write to the support team and they will do everything needed to make the app work as you want it to work.

I am going to update this review and provide a link to the website once it is life.

ThriftyC

Awesome app with great support service. Always quick responses and going out the way to resolve any issues i may have

Harvest Bundle

Great app. It works really well and ticks the right boxes. Great assistance - the support is brilliant and super helpful

Shop Downtown Sidney

I'm giving this app a 5-star rating because, in the end, its performance and the support are exceeding my expectations. That doesn't mean that the app or the support is perfect but things are working out much better than I expected. I had serious reservations about using this app and was quite concerned because of some negative reviews I had seen on another site but I couldn't find another alternative so I reluctantly decided to give it a try. We had a bit of a rocky start. The documentation could be a little more thorough. Neha has been very patient with me as I went through the learning curve and we have been learning how to work with each other. Bottom line is if you are considering this app I say go for it.

Danish Fair Fashion

This APP has saved us from spending thousands of Euros on software development, it really works well, and the support is over the top.

Git New

This company truly has the best service and software engineers and developers there are and they are there to help you. I had a complicated issue with my site and the integration with Webkul app and Neha at Webkul resolved the issue with my site. I am very tech savvy and know some code myself and am usually able to figure it out but I couldn't. They resolved the issue on the back end which would have normally cost be lots of money if I were to outsource it on Fivver. I am more than happy with the application they have built in addition to that I can honestly say its the best customer service I have ever received as Neha resolved a very complicated issue. Thank you Neha! Great service!

May 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad that we were able to help you with the Checkout issue. Looking forward to work with you :)

IMBISHOPPING

Deveria ter um outras opções de línguas e interface com meios de pagamento do Brasil diretamente pelo app para torna-lo melhor.

May 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We have options in the App, to translate the whole backend in the language required, you can use that. Adding to it, you can also integrate Weglot translation to the app, so that the app is translated to multiple languages. Hope this helps.

OutletSavings

I love this app!!! its amazing just what I was looking for thank you soo much!!! it truly is an app worth taking into account! :)

May 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Himelhoch's LLC

A great value exchange. Marketplaces require extensive features and functionality. Webkul provides much for the cost, and comes with responsive customer support.

May 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Yes, the app plans are built so that every marketplace aspirant can use the app easily.