Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Wedealia

The best marketplace app for shopify. Excellent customer service and fully customizable.

Octo Treasures

Awesome Customer service and easy to work with. Help me customize the app that fits my website www.octotreasures.com thank you

Nahiara189

Some miscommunication at the beginning but now I am receiving good support from Nitika.

Doverjapan

Thanks your help about CSV five,Great support from Nitika,

Epiam Holistic

Works very poorly, although the costumer service is great and very helpful, most of the features are not automated and don't sync with settings already on Shopify. Communication with Seller is very difficult as well seller with store.

Tradinghealth

Neha has been very helpful to discuss my needs and they installed it for free .

Thank you !

Superhero Collective

Exactly what I was looking for! The app saved my life. It is super simple to use and has great apps to add on for anything else you might need. The customer service is quick and efficient. I haven't really launched the marketplace yet, so I cannot rate the efficiency of running the app with vendors just yet. But so far so good.

Ten Dollar Transformations

This App does exactly what I need, and I've found the support from Nitika excellent. Very impressed so far! The team at Webkul also seem very willing to listen to my needs and carry out additional development work when I need it, which is awesome.

Pearl Party Fanatic Uk

This app has been exactly what I have been looking for and is versatile enough to meet all of my needs.

African Design Bank

Nitika has been very helpful. Very prompt in her responses.
I suggest a full how to use guide found in one place (would be hugely beneficial to customers).

Great that the app allows customization by dev. team.

Overall, highly impressed by product and customer service team.