Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Planetiers

The apps does everything we need, and what it doesn't do the support team is always available to try to fill the gaps.
I sure recommend this app if you are going for a marketplace strategy in Shopify.

New Hand

The app is very helpful to start a multivendor business! Not perfect (nobody is) but really good.
The service deserves 5 stars. Some other users wrote, that the service is bad in many ways, but I didn't experience bad service at all. Neha and the team is responding very fast and more important are helping a lot. If I had a problem, they told me how to fix it or fixed it themselves. Thanks for that! They even wrote me an email, asking me if everything is going the way it should be or if there are any problems.
There are some smaller issues with the app which I would score 4 stars. With smaller issues I mean the setting for example. It took me a while to custom the app the way I want it to look like. Some parts of the app are inflexible. Adding products is also kind of odd at the beginning but I wrote an introduction to my vendors how to use the app, so there are no problems anymore.
5 star service, 4 star function = 4,5 stars in total, and because the functionality is little better than 4, the app gets 5 stars from https://newhandshop.com/

Summer James

HORRIBLE. Their service is horrible, as they don't even help, they only reply with definitions. Not to mention their response time is every 12 hours. So when you're sleeping, they will reply. When you awake and reply, they are unavailable. There is no number to contact. It is a vicious cycle to get one question answered. Their calculations are off but don't care to admit it or fix it. Don't waste your time!

Trendyideas Au

Received prompt response from the apps team. So far so good. If you dream to run a marketplace on Shopify, definitely try this app. Lot of features but very affordable price.

University Textbooks

Awesome service from Nitika!!

Thank you very much for all your assistance.

Wedealia

The best marketplace app for shopify. Excellent customer service and fully customizable.

Octo Treasures

Awesome Customer service and easy to work with. Help me customize the app that fits my website www.octotreasures.com thank you

Nahiara189

Some miscommunication at the beginning but now I am receiving good support from Nitika.

Doverjapan

Thanks your help about CSV five,Great support from Nitika,

Epiam Holistic

Works very poorly, although the costumer service is great and very helpful, most of the features are not automated and don't sync with settings already on Shopify. Communication with Seller is very difficult as well seller with store.