Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Turquoiseoverdiamonds

Sorry guys, I have to be honest on here as I believe a lot of those reviews are extremely misleading and just want to prepare anyone who is about to go down this path as I wish I had been before I started. (Interestingly, nearly all these reviews have been written by sites that are now out of business- I have little doubt to why and do wonder if many are real?)

The app is poor and the functionality is low. For the price they charge, I feel ripped off every time I access it. Everything is very 'backwards'. & seems it was made 10 years ago and not updated since. Out of 27 vendors, 27 of them (yes, all of them) couldn't get into their vendor panels. These are people who have been using ecommerce solutions for many years, myself included. Unfortunately, you don't really have a choice to use them or not if you want to set up a marketplace on Shopify so don't not do it because of this (as I am) but do be ready for some serious frustrations and many 'WHAT THE HELL?!' moments. It seems like it was thrown together by someone who has never used etsy or seen a functioning marketplace, ticking off the basics with little regard to practicality and the people involved In using the app on both ends.

The help is good, I guess but questions are answered in dribs and drabs. Its taken me half a dozen emails sometimes to answer 1 very easy question and instead of finding solutions, it seems its a 'take it or leave it' scenario.

Never been so bewildered in my life. By the way- expect to pay $65 a month if you have anything to ship and for basic things that you'd expect to be included like -contact seller and social media icons, expect to pay another $10-$15 so in essence you're looking at around $1000 a year for a very basic marketplace that you and all your vendors will have huge problems with.

The payment process is also not automated nor can you use Shopify payments (why, when the payment process isn't automated anyway??) so another 1% shopify fees and then 2% ON TOP of your regular 2.9% PayPal fees just to transfer the money to your vendors using mass pay. Very odd. When Stripe offers an automated solution for marketplaces, it seems odd that other options havent been explored to assist in usability for their customers.

I am expecting to have to spend a lot on marketing so I can keep my vendors on board, given the struggles they are each having with using it so just be prepared.

It does work- don't get me wrong, just be prepared for anything but a 5 star rated app so you're not incredibly stupefied the whole way through.

Sorry Nikita, I do think you're doing your best, just think its time for an honest review on here.

Commondeer

I am unable to find the cancellation button so I am not charged... should be a bit more obvious.

Lingerie Ponto Com

se o app funcionace com rapides seria o melhor dos 3 disponiveis no shopify , minha notra baixa se deve a lentidão do sistema, se o app funcionace com rapides ao cadastrar e editar produtos seria realmente a melhor app de ecomerce, tenho perdido alguns vendedores que desistem de cadasytrar tamanha é a lentidão para cadastrar e editar produtos, ja pedi suporte algumas x para melhorar a velocidade da app e estou aguardando esta melhora assim que melhorar isto sera o melhor app por enquanto somente uma extrela devido a lentidão quando melhorar esta lentidão com certeza farei uma nova revisão

Lularoemarket

This is the worst application I have ever seen! There is not function on this application that works. We have spent two months trying to get this application to work and the developer has done nothing to fix it despite promising to work on it. Where do I begin with the problems?!

• The application is so slow that the vendors have refused to use it.
• The import does not work at all so you have to import through Shopify and then import the products into the marketplace.
• The vendor profiles will not load for over thirty seconds in most cases.
• If you can get your products to load and the sorting function takes forever in the vendor dashboards.
You can see how long it took to fail at importing just 10 products! Go here https://creativeconceptindustries.com/blogs/news/a-review-of-the-webkul-multi-vendor-marketplace

The choice to use this application in lieu of creating a custom account system was a catastrophe. This has cost my client money and vendors and here we are two weeks after a launch now looking to build an entire vendor system from scratch. This is low quality terrible work that should not be allowed on the Shopify system. I don’t know how this application got so many stars but trust me it is garbage.

This has placed me in a terrible position with my client and now I am forced to keep working with this garbage application while we begin building an application that works.

Summer James

HORRIBLE. Their service is horrible, as they don't even help, they only reply with definitions. Not to mention their response time is every 12 hours. So when you're sleeping, they will reply. When you awake and reply, they are unavailable. There is no number to contact. It is a vicious cycle to get one question answered. Their calculations are off but don't care to admit it or fix it. Don't waste your time!

Epiam Holistic

Works very poorly, although the costumer service is great and very helpful, most of the features are not automated and don't sync with settings already on Shopify. Communication with Seller is very difficult as well seller with store.

Nousrire

This is not really working for our needs. The customization is quite limited, and the UI is quite complex for what it does. It hasn't been updated for 2 years?

EDIT 1. It seems like the plugin has been updated a lot in the last few year.
EDIT 2. We've received multiple email asking us to change our review:

from: neha
Hi,
We have not heard from you for the past mails. Would request you to remove or
edit the review that you have given on https://apps.shopify.com/multi-vendor-marketplace

1 2 3 5 Next