Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Beat Banker

I had trouble contacting support for a little while, but once neha heard about it she came to my rescue and dealt with my frustrated self trying to get all my issues back in working order immediately. And and once we were in contact she did her best and all my issues were fixed the same day.

Thank you neha. Keep up the good work.

SVG & Font Market

This is a great app with so many possibilities! There is clear and concise information on how to navigate the app and build your marketplace. If extra support is needed, the staff is knowledgeable and readily available. Highly recommended. I came from a Wordpress with Woocommerce site and wish I had investigated shopify | Multi Vendor Marketplace first.

Hndproductstnt

Firstly I gave a bad review due to late response but they said that the message didn't reach them. This app is a bit hard to use (at times) and certain terms may not be that familiar to you but the support you get literally makes the difference. The would go out of their way and greatly inconvenience themselves, just so you can get what you want or as close to it as possible. Great team, hopefully this will be a long partnership.

Cool Approved World

I am still getting familiar with the app but I must say Webkul has great customer service. They are patient and helpful through every step of the way. My website hasn't launched yet, so I am curious to see how my vendors will respond to the marketplace.

Wychwood Art

Very comprehensive app with numerous settings and options, plus excellent support form Neha and team.

Barulu.com

The most customizable App in the Shopify App store to create a Marketplace. In does require so time investment in order to customize it to your precise needs. However, for us it has been worth it. Also - their customer support is super responsive and quick to resolve issues.

Humble Market

Fantastic app, really helped out with an idea that I thought would've been unachievable without having a huge team of website designers!

Neha is terrific with her help and response, quick and helpful. There are one or two limitations but thats expected with this, there is generally a workaround!

instructazone

I used this app for a multivendor purpose for my website and it has raised all levels of my expectations. Great App and amazing support with reply’s almost instant! Would highly recommend.

Xpressmall

Excellent support, excellent app that allowed us to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for a wonderful service.

Fine Lines Egg

I could not be happier with this app- which quite simply, works just as described- but more importantly, with Webkul itself. App Installation was simple and when I requested some custom coding to extend the app's capabilities Webkul quoted a reasonable price and then delivered a great bit of customization that is exactly what I needed. I'm surprised to see a recent review saying they weren't responsive as I have found them to be remarkably fast to respond- sometimes within hours but always by next day.