Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

dev.store.ultimateconnector.com

This is a great app to turn your shopify store into a multi vendor marketplace. Its easy to set up and if you have any questions, the support provided was amazing . Pooja has provided terrific customer service and patiently answered all our questions and always got back to us on time. Keep up the great work, team!

Stock Box Online

This app is a great platform to launch a multi vendor marketplace. I have found the team to be very responsive to any and all queries I have had, and the functionality of the app is awesome!

Pure Visionaries

So far this app is hands down the best possible way to create an actual reliable marketplace for cheap. I've used Dokan Multi-Vendor with Wordpress and Woocommerce and Webkul is 5 times better than them! Dokan has horrible customer support while Webkul always gets back to me (even sometimes on the weekend)! As of now, I would HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone who is looking to build their start up marketplace. Unless you have at least $20,000 laying around to hire a web dev agency, this is definitely the way to go!

Swoods Shop

The support is literally amazing. All of my questions were answered super fast and accurately and I don't feel left alone at all with anything when using the app.

Craft Fair USA

I used this app to help me build a virtual craft fair space. The tech team and support team are super stellar. They are so nice and helped me with any modifications that I wanted to try to achieve with the product. Even when there was a way to do it myself, but I got confused. They are so amazing and helpful!

Mercado Barrio

When a platform has Webkul's flexibility and level of support, the truth is that any difficulty is a detail. Friends of webkul are always available quickly to answer any questions about the operation, and best of all, always ready to make small adaptations to the reality of the business. Totally recommended!

Fair Bazaar Ethical Living

Incredible Multi Vendor support!! They are always kind and solve all problems within 24 to 48 hours.

Abbiexpress

If you're patience, you will surely get the best and beyond from this marketplace. Pooja is the best

Tina Paris

I use this app to create my marketplace, the client support is amazing, they helped me a lot and took the time to explain in detail, the answer delay is very short !

FIELD + SUPPLY

Very fast and helpful support. This app has a ton of features and the support team has been quick to answer questions and help with customization.