Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Ponypr

I find this app great, but customer service is very bad! I have sent several message by chat, but they have never answered when I was awake. So I have sent an email but no response. I need help customizing some things for my marketplace, but things are still to do.

March 22, 2021

Hi, Thank you for the review.
As we can check, we have not received any email from your end. We have sent an email, please respond to the same, so we can assist you.

INNERMOD

Avoid this app at all cost! Among the MANY ISSUES and the CONSTANT ERRORS with this app, the one thing that is completely unacceptable is that there have been numerous times when customers were not able to checkout any items from my website because products were somehow not synchronizing with this app (although everything was uploaded correctly on my end). I have contacted them many times with regards to this issue but customer service only replies the next day, within a few hours, and do not reply on weekends (which means that in the meantime, your products cannot be purchased at all). They had to fix this internal issue on many occasions but has never been apologetic and has caused me to lose sales. UPDATE: With regards to their reply, I have used my personal email/Skype and have spoken to several people from their team, e.g. Neha, Nitika Srivastava, Tapesh, Pratik Kumar. It is certainly NOT TRUE that their "average response time is generally very fast, even on weekends.". I have DELETED this app as it has caused too many problems.

February 5, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
As we can check, we could not find any recent contact that you did with Webkul. In case you have any, then let us know, as we have not received any email from your end.
We always try to reply as soon as possible, and the average response time is generally very fast, even on weekends.
Please get in touch with the support team, as they have emailed you.

Les e-vernales

I thought I would find a simple application, it's a real gas plant. When we change plan (upgrade) from the top, or from the bottom, we are charged each time. For some options, one is forced to take the highest Shopify plan. I will not speak of the after-sales service which takes its time to respond and which does not provide a solution.
In short, to avoid! I uninstall. Je pensais trouver une application simple, c'est une vraie usine à gaz. Quand on change de plan (mise à niveau) par le haut, ou par le bas, on est facturé à chaque fois. Pour certaines options, on est obligé de prendre le plan Shopify le plus élevé. Je ne parlerai pas du SAV qui prend son temps pour répondre et qui ne donne pas de solution.
Bref, à éviter! Moi je désinstalle.

December 29, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.

- In case you will have been charged while the plan upgrade or downgrade, you will surely get a credit for the difference amount within few days of the amount deducted, this is how Shopify Billing API works. Also please make a note that all the payments are managed with the Shopify billing API, not from our end.

- Also you need not to take the highest plan to use the app, you can use the app with the basic shopify plan, its not at all necessary for you to take the highest shopify plan.

Hope things are now clear, so we would love to see you using the app again. Please get in touch in case of any help.

Proud Local YYC

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR ANYONE! There are better ones out there. Terrible customer service. Help docs do not help at all or answer my questions. My plan started at $10/mo but after all the help docs told me I needed to upgrade my plan to $45/mo and add shipping $10, local pick-up $10, multi cart $15, this turned out to be an expensive $79/mo product with no customer support to answer my questions but just keeps asking me to add more and more money. They also needed me to activate the $20 real-time shipping with Shopify. Luckily I didn't do this or I would've paid +$99USD per month for nothing!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR ANYONE! There are better ones out there.

December 18, 2020

Hi, Hope you are doing great.
Lets discuss the concerns point by point :
1) As we have checked the last conversation we had from you is on 22nd Nove 2020, after that we have not received any query from your end, and we can see that the average response time in your support was 3-4 hours, which is considered to be great. So, correct me if im wrong and if we have missed any email from your end.
2) You can very well manage the shipping from the shipping methods available on the Shopify store, there is no need for any real time carrier calculated feature to be added. But as you wanted the advance feature to having the sellers manage their shipping rates, then this is something restricted from the Shopify end, that we can get the API to calculate the rates at real time only when you have enabled real time carrier calculated shipping on your store. So, this is something that is required from Shopify end, since you wanted some high end feature.
3) We can easily increase the app pricing and can add all the add-on features as mandatory part of the package, but we have kept the app pricing as low as feasible and have provided easy plug and play options, so you only pay for the feature you are using, not for some high end package, which is of no use to you.
We are looking forward to helping you with the App, please contact us from the Support details mentioned on the page.

Innergrade

I can't begin to explain how much time I have wasted trying to make this app work. My company has used it for over a year now and there are still SEVERE issues. First issue was their system payed out ALL of our Paypal money to all the vendors (that they were not owed). Second, the payment system does not payout the correct amount to the vendors. Vendors have companied many times over the year asking why we have not been paying them the correct amounts (bad for credibility of our brand) and it's because of this app constantly malfunctioning. This is aa serious issue when it comes to payment systems. The calculations just don't add up and there's no way of fixing it. Now our calculations are severely wrong for all vendors accounts etc, and it cannot be edited. I've contacted their support countless times over the year and they do not understand how to help. I get very confusing and pathetic answers. They take on average 1 day to reply (yes when there are severe payment issues too). The app is built so bad, the menus are so confusing and make no sense. Theres like 20+ menu pages. If you change one thing, it can mess up everything else without telling you. Once a new app comes along that supports digital products, we need to get rid of this terribly built app. We've lost thousands of pounds and credibility in the industry now, all down to this app. I highly rercommend you stay away from building a marketplace using this app as it's just terrible. I waited a whole year and HOPED it would just get better but it's getting worse.

Cologne Mart

Hi, There is a major problem with Invoice Configuration on my Multi vendor store 1) Tax Exclusive calculation is totally wrong 2) Seller bulk Invoice calculations are totally wrong and loss making for the admin Please look into this and give me a speedy support. I have to pay my seller EOD. Awaiting your response ASAP

December 11, 2020

Hi, thank you for the review.
Please excuse for less satisfied experience with the app. It seems that you have the issues with Tax exclusive calculation as well as seller bulk invoice. But as we can check there seems to be no support complaint from your end, so the team has sent an email, please reply to the same and we will assist you.

FB Live Market

App not bad, but seems reply not engage! and didnt solve my problem. only once are helpful to login and help me solve THEIR SYSTEM PROBLEM. please do a SUPER IDIOT PROOF step by step, not every seller are coding train. spend too much time on it. gonna source for althernative. also seems the DATA is hidden cost, if exceed certain picture space we will been charge. HORRIBLE !

MOVEMAMI

I would give minus stars if I could! Unfortunately, I have been charged for 2 months now and gotten nothing done.. The app is waaay too complex and there is no straight forward explanation or help... I have asked for a refund and they will not provide, which is quite unfair... If I had my time again, I would 100% NOT choose this app/provider... Be very cautious!

November 19, 2020

Hi, I think its quite unfair to write negative review just for refund. You have emailed us asking for refund, even threatened us to leave negative review if we didn't refund. You have used the service and still you are using it, this is why you have been charged. And as per Shopify Policy, we cannot trade for the reviews, this is the standard practice that we follow that we do not trade for the reviews. We would have surely provided a refund, if the charges are inappropriate.
You have all the rights to share the review, but if its about the app experience then it would be better. It shall also benefit the other users interested in the app.
Having said that, I would like to talk on the point you mentioned about the app being complex. The app is configurable to a large extent, as we have tried to make this fit for various businesses and more than thousands of users are using this currently. So, it might seems complex to you, as there are many options in the app but these are created so the app fits to almost every business.
As per our record, you have not requested any kind of support from our end. The support team is very responsive as you can even check from the positive reviews also.
And still the team is willing to help, if you need help in using the app at any point of time.

pressonshop

The reviews must be fake. We used this app for a month, and never did I receive a message back from their support. I tweeted them, emailed them, called them, went on their skype support nearly every other day, and NEVER got a single response.

November 11, 2020

Hi, This is to express my deepest concern over the dissatisfied experience that you had with the Multivendor App.
As we could check you have contacted us almost 3 months back and we have responded for your queries then, refer : https://tinyurl.com/y3nkvhqx
Please respond to the support email sent now, so we can check the emails that you created, as we have not received any new email from your end.

Moudda

Products inventory update is not synching with shopify automatically and we need to do it product by product. We've been calling this out to their support, no radical solution provided. This is diminishing our credibility with both customers and vendors.

September 19, 2020

Hi, I think there is a confusion here.
The barcode label generation option is available in all the shipping methods that are provided for integration in the app apart from multivendor shipping.
Please do respond to the support emails, so they can clear all this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7