Multi Vendor Marketplace

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Palettegonia

Time spent using app About 2 months

After spending 2 months on the app here are the pros and cons:
PROS:
-It's one of the few marketplace apps that works with Shopify .
CONS:
- No onboarding.
- UX is confusing as hell for both the shop owner and vendor. If your vendor isn't highly incentivized (i.e. carrying a lot of inventory), they'll never use it or want to figure out how to use it. I'm not a newbie to ecommerce and have worked at top ecommerce sites, as well as several unicorn startups and this UX is bad.
- It doesn't truly work with Shopify's UPS. Will need to explain this more and break it down:
1. You'll need to open your own UPS account. This means you can't take advantage of Shopify's low UPS carrier rates. Despite a vendor over-estimating weight on an item, I wound up paying $50 more in shipping.
2. Multivendor Marketplace charges an additional $10/month to integrate with UPS so you can "automate" pre-printed shipping labels. 3. Despite enabling UPS shipping multiple times already in the Multivendor Marketplace UX, it still doesn't work. So I'm paying $10/month for something that doesn't work and can't fulfill the order. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get assistance and fix it. However....
- They don't work US hours. So if you're ever need immediate help, (i.e. need to get an order out on a Friday morning, you're SOL).
- They take more holidays than anyone I've ever known. I wouldn't care if they had coverage, but they don't. Some of these holidays last over a week. So again, if you need immediate assistance, you're spending half of your day chatting w/ Shopify support, your vendor, UPS, or whomever else it may concern to figure out a workaround, until they decide to show up at the office.
-They offer 1:1s but on India time. So if you really do need to fix something and emails aren't cutting it, you'll need to stay up real late, like midnight, in order to speak to someone. It's to the point, I've posted on LinkedIn looking for a software engineer to build something, because it just doesn't work and I can't get support within a reasonable time.

모이아띠

Location South Korea
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've tried out this app and soon found it can't satisfy our requirements.
So we quit the usage, this was last year (2021). We found invoices for April and May in 2022 simply out of blue. Or course, annoying and frustrating experinecs. Hope they will settle down this quickly.

June 3, 2022

Hey, Please excuse us for the less satisfied experience regarding billing of the app. However, We would like to inform you that, We don't manage the billing of the app on our end. The billing gets managed from the shopify end only.

Furthermore, As we have checked, You have un-installed the app on the same day you posted this review so the charges seems to be correct.

Request you to please reply on the support ticket so that we can sort out the things for you..!!- Team Webkul

Rekhta Books

Time spent using app About 2 years

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE WE DID !!
Wasted time, money, efforts and suffered continuous business loss because of their incompetence.
What a massive failure Webkul team has been in making this plugin work for the customer, after months and months of calls and followups they still aren't able to solve the simple requirement of error-free bulk data upload, the most basic requirement of a MVM is effective metadata management for client-store, but they're just a bunch of ineffective people. The level of incompetence is so high that if i try to upload a file with just 500 products it will run for hours and eventually end up in error.
2-way sync is just a scam, the sync doesn't work at all, any data i update on this goddamn app, has no surety whether it will reflect in my shopify store or not.
STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST USING THIS APP

April 30, 2022

Hey !! Please excuse us for the less-satisfied experience with the app but please be informed that your complaints are getting taken care off.

We're really keen to listen all the problems you're having so that we can assist you towards resolution. Let's schedule a one to one meeting & Let's clear all the confusions. Please keep an eye on your email for the meeting link which you'll receive in next few minutes from our support team! - Team Webkul.

Aztro Marketplace

Time spent using app Over 2 years

BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE THIS APP (2 Year Customer) After two years of using this app, I would NEVER recommend it to anyone. Save yourself the time, tears, and suffering that it is working with Webkul. While the app is built with some good functionalities, the developers will not do anything without trying to squeeze every penny out of you. - Their Slot Prizing app did not work with any of their other apps. Every month, we will be promised that it will be fixed but never done. We spend hundreds of hours and money with our programmer to get around this. - We asked to have DHL as a provider; they charged $1,500 for the customization and then offered it to everyone else at $15 a month. The worse part, the customization was useless, and they never fixed it to work for our sellers. - They will strong-arm you to pay for any fix, and if you complain, they will retaliate by cutting you off of their support. Small things become a huge deal with them. If the app is not working well, they will reply, "this is how the app is meant to work", and if you want it fixed, you need to pay. - Pooja and her upper management will not care about your website working with their app unless you pay. You have to keep them in your good grace, despite their poor customer service, or you are screwed. - The app is filled with hundreds of spelling mistakes we had to fix ourselves. - All positive reviews you see on these apps are fake, made by the app themselves. All negative reviews, rather than looking it as feedback, they fight back and can't seem ever to accept they did anything wrong. I bet they will probably also fight back on this review, rather than ever attempting to make it right. - The app is buggy, and you will need to be babysitting the code every week. Other apps suffer in synchronizing information with Multivendor, is such a pain working with them, you end up finding workarounds. While a cheap option, save yourself the nightmare of having to use this app; I wish I had long ago.

January 3, 2022

Hey ! Thanks for the review.

We're very sad to hear that you have the less satisfied experience using the app. However We would like to add few points here:

As we can check from the support tickets, We didn't receive any query from your end since last 3 Months & Your feedback states that the DHL is not working for your sellers so, If you would have informed us over the ticket then we would have surely assisted you with the fix.

Please Note: We're always keen to provide best of the app support, bug fix ASAP, make a note of the requirement (will try to add in future, if multiple such requests received) and will help our merchants understand the app features in all the ways possible.

Kindly connect via our ticketing system. We'd love to hear all the concerns/issues you're having. Let's start things all over again. Our team will be happy to build a marketplace for you, together!

good Eatin' & Co.

Location India

This app sucks and useless, ended up wasting money for 4 months. Hope to get refund $45+tx x 4!!!!! They promised a service that is so complex and hard to understand without any support and their timings are so weird!

November 24, 2021

Hi, Thank you for the review.
From the support tickets we can check that the support has responded well in time, and we do not have support request from your end in the recent past. And we are available all the time as per your timezone.
Request you to please respond to the support queries, if you have any issues with the app.

The Boho Basement

I am pretty dissappointed to see other reviews stating how amazing customer service is, because I can't get them to respond to my inquiries to save my life. Have been reaching out since late September with the same issue, and have yet to get any resolution, or even a response. I like the app, but when my questions can't be answered, it makes for a very difficult time figuring out how to proceed. **In response to your reply, your posted screenshot shows your answer from my very first inquiry. I have messaged you three times since then. Once in September, once in October, and again a few days ago, with no response. I would not have left this review otherwise, but am at least happy to have caught your attention so hopefully I can get the one glitch I've been trying to resolve for two months now, handled.**

November 6, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
As we can check we have responded to all your queries well in time, please refer screenshot : https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/16275983?key=b9e3c563196c620cf7ce287d065f7f0c
To check the replies, please login to https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/login with the email and generate the password and you can check all the response to your queries.
Still if you have any issue, feel free to send an email at support@webkul.com

Naz Flowers and Gifts

Location Australia

System is very buggy. I have my suppliers complaining regularly that they are not receiving email and sometimes they wont even get the order until we ask them. Shopify will have the order but multivendor backend wont have any. No Phone support for any urgent matters. Losing everyday because of this. **** Updated 05/11/2021 Very unprofessional. I have in record where you emailed us saying about your server outrage which caused that issue and you advised me to sync manaully. Whereas the explanation you gave below is for the other issue I reported to you guys for which you came back to me saying what I missed which is correct. I came here to delete this review after seeing your support email. But now I'm leaving it as it is for others to see.

October 26, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
Regarding the seller not receiving the emails : This is because the product was not available in the multivendor app, which is why there was no email sent to seller and caused all the confusion. All this has been checked by the support team in your presence.
Hope things are more clear to you now, as the support is in constant touch with you.
Still if you face any difficulty in the app, feel free to connect.

Africaravan

This app as a paid integration with DHL that I was ready to pay for but turns out that they are not even registered with DHL. I went through all the complicated process and finally DHL told me this app is not registered with them. The customer service sucks and is extremely frustrating. They never respond to your questions and they show no real care for customers. I actually wonder how Shopify can allow such an app on their store.
My problem is that I have not found a better app so far. It seems impossible to run a marketplace on Shopify.
I would give them minus 5 if I could.

Urban Plants

Location India

Poor Customer Care service. Unprofessional team. Need to learn some manners. Money is not everything. We were using pro account but very poor customer support system. Not recommend anyone for this app.

Daily Deals Wonder

Please read my review and response to developer's reply below. I want to take my time to write a review here about a very serious issue that can cause financial loss to many app users here. This app is very dangerous. The app is showing the total due amount to sellers more then what I suppose to owe. There is no way to tally the amount due to the seller. It does not show which orders are included in the total due to the seller. I have to check manually each order to figure it out. I found out that the total due is showing more than what I suppose to owe. I brought this issue to the attention of the Wekbul support team. I requested multiple times to talk to a higher authority to fix bugs. So far, there is no satisfactory solution. Please be very careful if you are using or planning to use this app. Keep an eye on the Total due to the seller. Make sure it is showing the correct amount otherwise you will end up paying more to the seller. I will update this review if their team comes up with a satisfactory solution. 08/07/2021 : Update to Developer Reply below: This is the best example of blaming me instead of carefully checking issues and apologize. Changing app settings should not affect past sales. Changing prices on Shopify should not affect past product earning. If the seller sold in past $100 item then I owe $100 for that order. if the price is changed in the future to $1 Million on Shopify end then I should not pay him $1 million for past order of $100. You app is still showing total due more than price changed in Shopify. I request you to check carefully entire ticket and discuss the issue before replying here.

August 7, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review. But as we have checked on your store the issue is not with the app, you made some configuration changes after the order has been placed. Also you are making price edits to the products from the store, and then you are not syncing them to the app which is why the seller earnings differ as the product price is different in the app, as you have not synced the changes. We always recommend making product edits from the app, this way the chanes are synced automatically to the store.
The contact team is trying to get in touch, please do respond so we can explain more to you and clear the confusion.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8