Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Vennwork

This app is not working with Porto Theme. My sellers can't view their profile page on my marketplace. I tried the Jumpstart theme, still not working.

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us. As we can check from the review written here, the issue arose as you have changed the theme.
You need to add the code related to the app in every theme that you use.
You just changed the theme and might have not added the code, this is why the seller profile page is not working.
Please check the seller profile page is working fine now, as we have added it in the current theme.
Do get in touch with the support team if you need any help.

pmbspot

Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.

Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.

September 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. But we would have appreciated it more if the same has been provided for Multivendor App, not the feedback for other apps on multivendor app.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.

Notebook Love

We're trying the app but setting it up is time consuming and not really friendly. Also there are a lot of features that don't work properly. I was fine for a short while because at least someone was getting back to us when we had issues and something to fixe. After that dead silent. Additionally the app says that they provide 24/7 support but when we tried to contact them on Friday afternoon and follow up that contact Saturday we never received any responses. So it looks like they don really provide the "24/7 support" as the say. In the same line they only respond during normal office hours. So if there are not really consistent with that, with what else would they not be consistent. Great concept but we now have a big trust issues " Multi Vendor Marketplace"... Further, there seems to be a lot of features but the guides are not really self-explanatory, which means that it crucial to get help from the developer to be available for guidance, etc... but again it's difficult to really on them for this.... After, the hard work of trying set it up for over a week we now have to come to the conclusion to terminate the use of the app before the end of the trial

craftandflea

I am unable to get the app to appear in my Shopify store. I have written to support every day. They responded once with a snippet of links found in their FAQ section. They did not even address my concerns personally. I can't upload my shop. I asked how to charge for taxes by state. This app is very expensive. They nickle and dime you for every feature. For a functioning site, you will be paying at least $1200 per year on top of your Shopify store. I had 7 shops I wanted to merge with this app, but I guess they are not invested in recruiting new customers. I am off to disconnect the app.

Shopperlo

Frustrating app. Crashed my store twice. I do not recommend using it. It take slot of time and simply insecure app.

July 15, 2019

Hi, please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you have with the App.
As we have checked, we noticed that you installed the app just for 4 mins : http://tinyurl.com/y24uowch and in this short span of time you wouldn't even have added the code for the app. So, its very unlikely that the multivendor app is responsible for any such thing. And most importantly, the app wont have any effect on your store front, till the time you add the code in the liquid files and even when you have added the code then also there are almost negligible chances of any such case. So, I would really appreciate if you can look into this and know if multivendor is the reason or there was some app behind this.
The support team would really like to know the exact issue so that they can assist you accordingly. The support team is in constant touch, would love to hear from you there, so request you to respond.

LifeWall

Extremely poor customer support and poor UI & UX, but there is no option better than this. Please, guys someone plz make a better multivendor app. They are enjoying a monopoly. But the app is simply time-consuming and very frustating. Topping is no support.

June 19, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Please excuse for less satisfied experience with the app.
But as I can check the support tickets, it seems that support has been highly responsive in replying you and have even asked you to schedule a chat session, but since then we have not heard from your end, refer the screenshot for the same : http://tinyurl.com/y2y8mlap
As you have the app installed on your store, the support team will get in touch with you.

W52Wholesale

App does not install all the software correctly. When you ask for support they say read the guides. However the guide only shows things if the app works correctly. If the app is missing functions these guides do nothing to help. When you explain this to support, they send the link back to a guide again. Support needs to actual listen to the issue.

May 7, 2019

Hi,Thanks for the review. Apologies for all the confusion that you have when you referred the guide but just wanted to clarify the user guides are created to explain what all features exists in the application. In case you have any extra requirement then we do have a dedicated support who handles the query. One of our support team member is already in touch with you.

Looking forward to help you....

Sustainable Exchange

I added the app thinking I might give it a try but struggled with it and thought I cancelled out before the free trial ended. I got billed. I contacted Shopify, had to do backflips to prove to them I was the owner of the account, then got punted to the app admin who denied request for refund. Hardest $10 I ever never intended to spend. Sucky McSuck Face Customer Service.

May 3, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. But as we have checked you have installed the app on the store from 17 March 2019 to 23 April 2019 (http://prntscr.com/njs2j8), this is why you have been charged as you have the app installed on the store even after the 15 days trail expired. And in case you do not wish to use the app, then its advisable to remove the app once the trail period is about to get over.
Hope this explains the situation more clearly.
And in case you feel like giving the app another shot, please reach out to us. We are glad to assist you.

silverzon

very very very bad customer service even ring in India some rude lady had few minute chat and then disconnect my call and I ring again she disconnect and send text that email us just this is the reason to uninstall this app.

KidBaba

They have this 2 girls name Pooja and Neha in-charge and they are petty and rude. I installed this app and paid for three months and there is no phone number to contact support. They only email and nothing is clear about setup and follow up. Their communication is horrible and I wasted my time and money for three months. CAUTION!

Previous 1 3 4