Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

The Virtual Stone Warehouse

We have to keep this company apps as the last option. Use to be very good. As I'm from the same place. We wherein the process of migrating to another Shopify store, just to copy modification from one place to another and to make sure everything are the same as another one, we just activated the app for a few hours, Shopify is not charing anything but this app(Webkul) charging 3 months subscription of $100+. Poor customer service, poor attitude. Use to be excellent, maybe the team lost their passion and trying to grab the money as much as possible from clients. We have paid for 3 months for what we haven't used.

November 11, 2020

Hi, As we can check you have the app was installed on your Store since 2019, not for minutes and this is why you have been charged monthly. Please do share the screenshot where we can see the app is installed on the store for few hours. We do provide trial days for 15 days, so this cannot be the possibility that you are charged within few hours of app installation.
And as for the support, we have been in constant touch with you over the emails, had one to one session to make sure all your queries are resolved well in time.
We have also noticed that you have not contacted us recently over any issue related to the app, which is not answered by the Support Team.
So, request you to please check the emails thoroughly as the team has responded well in time for all your queries.
Still you have ant issue, feel free to connect.

NicheNoire

The support staff is very nice, however, if you have a simple problem it can literally take days to weeks to sort it out. If you have a problem you have to create a ticket. Then it takes 12 to 18 hours to get a response. The responses often do not solve the problem so you have to send another response and wait another 12 to 18 hours and around and around. You CANNOT get anyone on the phone or chat. They just will NOT do it. With a software program this this large and involved they need a chat feature. Shopify has chat. Paypal has chat. Stripe has chat. Webkul - no.

Mercado Sin Fronteras

Parece muy buena, pero no han respondido a mi pedido de ayuda varias veces y se terminó el período de prueba. Lástima creo que no era difícil responderme. Así que mejor no puedo calificarla.

September 7, 2020

Hi, There was some issue so we could not get the support emails. We have fixed that now.
So, now you can respond to the support emails sent and get the app installed on your store.
Apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you.

Kinzzi

We uploaded this app, but have major issues with the multivendor shipping. We've reached out to them for over 1 month now, and they are very slow to respond and still have not given us any solutions. Our business is suffering from this and we have not had any help or support. There is no one you can speak to, and they take forever to respond back

-----
Part 2:
Webkul will only allow you to book a live chat for 20 mins. Once you reach the 20 mins time, they will tell you straight that you already reached the time allocated to you and you need to book another slot. Also, the booking confirmation is late.

Webkul needs to improve its support to its customers. Please stop advertising that you provide 24/7 support. That's not true.

We have raised more than a dozen support tickets so far because we are facing a lot of issues and limitations with the app.

June 7, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Please excuse for the less satisfied experience with the App. But as I can check from the support tickets, the team is trying to help you in all the possible manner.
We even had multiple one to one sessions, so we can solve all your issues, if technically feasible.
Get in touch with the support team as they are waiting for your response.

Novel Carry

This app is very misleading, I feel like I was scammed out of $45. It looks 'okay' at first glance but it falls short of being a real multi-vendor marketplace solution for several reasons. Also, the English translations are TERRIBLE and I spent 2 full days just rewriting the entire store and creating help articles for my vendors (becuase the ones that Webkul have are horrible). But again, thats not even why this app is a bust.. let me explain.

Premium Pricing, But Not Premium Functionality
To get the marketplace to 'work' you'll need to add a bunch of different add-ons (including on Shopify's side). At the end of the day you're going to spending approximately $150-200 monthly between all the different add-ons and fees. At this price, you're better off just looking at different solutions that require upfront investment and are worth your money.

Horrible Backend Interface + Bugs Bugs Bugs
The backend is littered with bugs. This software needs WORK, it needs a good polish and it needs it now. The interface is not intuitive at all and you'll be hard pressed to get vendors to use it without numerous questions about how to set up things. Something tha should take 1 or 2 clicks takes 5-6 and even then its not obvious how to update/change certain settings.

Why 2 Stars Instead of 1
I'm only giving 2 stars because admittedly the support was good. The Webkul team responded within 24 hours to each of my inquiries. But at the end of the day, this platform is not a good solution.

skill Topic

I like the apart somewhat, but I have a few things I am not fond of, which as the amount of time it takes customer service to get back to you. And, when they do it is usually with links to articles, which is ok but the customer service is not so good. I would also say that there are ALOT of hidden charges. You make think your paying $45 for a plan, but they have different apps within it that are vital and you will end up paying sometimes more than the actual app only costs.

Also, it crashes alot and can be very mal functional. I cant get my seller profiles to display, and I have been awaiting for quite a while for a response.

Logohub

To start off, let me give some context as to why I'm writing this review.

I sell a product that is inherently a single-quanity item. I asked if they could disable the ability for my sellers to have more than 1 quantity. They said that would cost TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS just to disable it.

Second of all, this app is just really unstable. It barely works at times and the translations are absolutely terrible. Sometimes my sellers passwords just don't work sometimes and they're forced to reset their accounts for no reason.

This app is expensive as hell but it barely delivers on its promises. It's not that I don't want to recommend this app, it's that I can't recommend this app. It's very poorly produced considering the massive pricetag.

Letsbeach

It's sooooo slooooww. I've tried different browsers, doesn't help. It took me 15 minutes and a lot of patience to upload one product. And it also slows down all the website.
This app seems to be in the app store for a couple of years, so developers could really invest this time and money they get into some improvement.

Itscustomkickz

I normally do not write reviews, especially bad reviews. The Multi-vendor app itself is not bad its pretty easy to use and all functions seem to work well. But the support is HORRIBLE i have tried contacting support through their Contact form inside their app about Urgent matters. I have a store doing big numbers and vendors doing big numbers. Some stuff was not working properly and i needed help with it and I've tried contacting them twice and still NOTHING back. I am thinking of switching apps. I purchased an add on as well and it is not working properly

Alcoholdelivery

I've contacted support with some key questions but they just haven't responded. Can anybody here help?

- Is it possible for me to customise the merchant sign up page? E.g. with colours/logo etc?

- Is it possible to change the text on the merchant sign up page (what you have up here as default has some pretty large grammatical errors in)

- I've uploaded a logo to the backend of my store, but nothings showing? Nothing updates.

Previous 1