Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

skill Topic

I like the apart somewhat, but I have a few things I am not fond of, which as the amount of time it takes customer service to get back to you. And, when they do it is usually with links to articles, which is ok but the customer service is not so good. I would also say that there are ALOT of hidden charges. You make think your paying $45 for a plan, but they have different apps within it that are vital and you will end up paying sometimes more than the actual app only costs.

Also, it crashes alot and can be very mal functional. I cant get my seller profiles to display, and I have been awaiting for quite a while for a response.

Logohub

To start off, let me give some context as to why I'm writing this review.

I sell a product that is inherently a single-quanity item. I asked if they could disable the ability for my sellers to have more than 1 quantity. They said that would cost TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS just to disable it.

Second of all, this app is just really unstable. It barely works at times and the translations are absolutely terrible. Sometimes my sellers passwords just don't work sometimes and they're forced to reset their accounts for no reason.

This app is expensive as hell but it barely delivers on its promises. It's not that I don't want to recommend this app, it's that I can't recommend this app. It's very poorly produced considering the massive pricetag.

Letsbeach

It's sooooo slooooww. I've tried different browsers, doesn't help. It took me 15 minutes and a lot of patience to upload one product. And it also slows down all the website.
This app seems to be in the app store for a couple of years, so developers could really invest this time and money they get into some improvement.

Itscustomkickz

I normally do not write reviews, especially bad reviews. The Multi-vendor app itself is not bad its pretty easy to use and all functions seem to work well. But the support is HORRIBLE i have tried contacting support through their Contact form inside their app about Urgent matters. I have a store doing big numbers and vendors doing big numbers. Some stuff was not working properly and i needed help with it and I've tried contacting them twice and still NOTHING back. I am thinking of switching apps. I purchased an add on as well and it is not working properly

Alcoholdelivery

I've contacted support with some key questions but they just haven't responded. Can anybody here help?

- Is it possible for me to customise the merchant sign up page? E.g. with colours/logo etc?

- Is it possible to change the text on the merchant sign up page (what you have up here as default has some pretty large grammatical errors in)

- I've uploaded a logo to the backend of my store, but nothings showing? Nothing updates.

Filosano

I have been extremely frustrated with Webkul as a whole. They are located in India which means that they are only available during India work hours. You can call and reach a person who will tell you that you will hear back in 6 hours. Then you get a short email response that does not answer your question and you go back and forth a day at a time. I finally started calling at midnight but they didn't want to stay on the line while they resolved my questions.(Uploading a csv is almost impossible because the requirements for the cvs to work are very specific and there is not way to know what you are missing when you get a broad error. One thing I discovered later is that .jpg file names have to be listed in capital letters, .JPG or the file will not load. They keep telling me that the instruction are clearly spelled out so I try again and send them the exact document I am using that will not load...no changes but it works for them...).
I am constantly struggling with the site, it is confusing because much of the instruction is written by a non native English speaker and thus unclear or misleading. I was under the impression for months that my vendors were getting paid when actually it was a manual process that I needed to do myself. The app takes the bank info and tells you that the payment has been sent but it hasn't. This would be ok if I knew, but there is no way to understand this from the site instructions.

If there were another multi vendor marketplace app I would use it. In the meantime I will struggle through.

UPDATE: I have since given up entirely on this app and am doing the work by hand.The app provides so little in service and so I have instead just added my vendors as "staff" in my shopify account so that they can update inventory. Since I had to manage my payments manually anyway, there was really no benefit to using Webkul except that my vendors had their own log in and were prevented from accessing other vendor's inventory. My current solution is not idea but beats the heck out of using webkul.

Fridom Test

Used the same module on Magento in the past and had hack around it to make it work correctly. But, I thought to give it a try since its on Shopify and everything seems to work on Shopify. Nope. This app has functionality that does not work. Importing Products from Shopify? times out
Importing Products from Shopify via CSV? Gives a confirmation that they were successfully uploaded, but then they don't appear under the seller that they were assigned to in the upload file.

I'll update my review, should they respond to my support emails.

UPDATE 1:
- The importing of products from Shopify keeps timing out.
- The importing of products from Shopify via CSV has functionality present in the app, but it does not work and they could not give a timeline for when it will work.

It seems that the app was built for a Marketplace who is starting from 0. For those of us who already have a marketplace and want to switch to this app, it is not ready for a bulk migration. It sounds like it will happen soon.

Neha did respond very quickly to all my questions.