Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

KHOEO

I've left it several months before posting this review in order to give a balanced appraisal. The app has an excellent range of features for managing multiple sellers (we had 40 at launch) and is very customisable. The support team have been fantastic at responding to our many queries during the setup and onboarding, and have helped solve a number of problems. Would be great to see further options within the Shopify Seller Sync Application to held customise individual seller's sync settings. Lots of supporting literature to help you through the process (loads of handy screenshots, too). Will continue to recommend as a solid application for those wanting a multivendor setup on their platform.

OMC

Thank you team webkul. It has been a rough patch, but you have been mostly helpful! keep it up and hope to see you getting better and better!

ArtFan

App has most of what is needed. Customization is good. It would be great to have live feedback in the US.

Shop a Local

This app can do a lot and is superflexible if you can figure out how to configure it. It takes time and patience. I had concerns with support in the past, but they have really upped their game in the last couple of weeks and have been super helpful. Much much better. Thank you.

Frippie

The support is really helpful in case you need them. The answer very quickly and they are supper happy to help you!

Care Home Shopping

excellent app if you want to add multipl vendros o shopify without needing them to log in on your shopify site. has many add on apps that can be puchased, which some are bit downside as we feel they hsould be included with the premium plan. but overall, great pp with great support.

Design Museum of Chicago Shop

We've used this app with a limited number of vendors so far in order to simplify fulfillment from sellers outside of our organization. There are some elements that are intuitive, and others that are confusing, but we've been very pleased with how many contingencies Multi Vendor Marketplace takes into account.

WoodenTwist

As compared to other apps this app is best if you are looking for a multi vendor app but there are some features which require to be added hope webkul will add them to make this app perfect

MAT concept store

The app is dealing with all the subjects concerning a marketplace and it seems easy to use it for seller (for example adding product with a CSV file). Also, the Webkul team adds often new options and possibilities on the app. There are a lot of configuration options which give us a lot of freedom but also make the setting of the app a little long.
To organise some categories as the shipping method you must have a Shopify Plus Plan, or pay extra $ to Shopify every month. I think the explanations in the helping documentation could be more precise, more detailed, often I read it and can't find the answer I'm looking for. But if you have any problem understanding something the Webkul team answers you very fast and precisely. Thank you to them!

Lufu Home

I tried a few marketplace solutions before settling on Webkul, and am really happy with my choice. It can be a bit fiddly, but with any 'out of the box' solutions and with so many customizable options it has to be expected. The customer support team is incredibly helpful and responds within 24 hours. And they have made a few additional tweaks for me, no worries. There are a add ons, but I appreciate this as it means I am not paying for something I dont need. Which means it is a lot more affordable than a lot of the other options available. I also like that it's operated from it's own dashboard. Everything is very easy to see and navigate. If you're just getting started with marketplaces, I think it is a great solution. Once your site takes off, it's likely you will need a developer to make additional tweaks - but this should be expected anyway if you want a more specialised site. For instance, the Theme I am using has an advanced sidebar menu - which doesnt correlate when viewing the vendors product from the 'seller page'. The look and UX is different. For now, I have just removed products from my Seller Page and am solely using that for their details, feedback and profile etc. Hope that helps! and good luck!

Previous 1 3