Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

BazarED.cl

We have been working with Multivendor for 8 months and everything has worked correctly. But we have had some problems in terms of updating products synchronized with Shopify that, fortunately, Webkul support has managed to answer in order to solve the problems.

When the App is being updated, all changes made by Sellers are not reflected in the Shopify store, such as product removal or stock modification. So the only thing I would add to the App is an improvement in terms of synchronization in the update.

Many thanks to the support team!

Annasdollarstore

At first I gave company a 1 star because it taken the support team two days to reach out to me. The team final got back in touch with me and help me with a couple of things. The only reason I am not giving this company a 5 star today is because I don’t like the fact that they only communicate through email. I be wanting someone to show me step by step over the phone not through a email that take one 45mins-hour to reply.

Spoofytees

Its really owsum app. Their support is amazing.

Sell A Reptile

Up to mow I had no issue in regards people selling on my site.

Thanks to this app I can charge on how much the seller would need to pay in fees after an item sells. The only downside is the lack of things it needs

(1) is shipping where the seller can pick on how much to charge for shipping
(2) the cost of paying $45 PCM is very costly if you only got what maybe 3 sellers if that and they hardly sold anything hmm seems to cost a fair bit

regards to payment it works like a Normal site even then I would prefer Shopifly payments to pay you instead of paypal as with them they charge you too much in fees.

so for my total rating, it's 4 out of 5 until they can fix some things like the shipping thing for sellers but other than that it's a very handy app

p.s

now we can say goodbye to ebay and amazon and hello Multi Vendor Marketplace :D

you can find more what I do by visiting

The Other Alley

Great app. Excellent response time in working out bugs. Almost perfect with a few more tweaks.

Kickin'

the app is good , it has nice features and facilitate on us several work and our sellers now are happier .. customer support is fast and good ... we rated 4 starts and not 5 as we see that this app can have more options, and be more flexible on store owner to shape configurations as they want and not have to make paid change requests. Anyway, its a good start and we feel that the team is working hard to achieve better for us :)