Multi Vendor Marketplace

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tenbox

Location Cambodia

Good app with lots of features to facilitate our needs to run multivendor marketplace. Great customer service.

June 21, 2022

Thank You for this great feedback. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us & feedbacks like this motivate us to continue serving our clients in the best possible manner :) - Team Webkul

Trading Basses

After some initial hurdles in setting up the app, support (Priyanka) has helped me navigate and correct most of my issues related to the app and now I have only some programming issues to be fixed on the theme/ Shopify end. I do with the “make an offer” app would be more useful and able to be offer made, offer accepted, rejected or offer countered to make a true offer and acceptance solution but will just allow seller/ buyer to email until/ if programmed in such a manner.

April 8, 2022

Hey !! Thank You for taking out time to provide this amazing feedback. Please be informed that, Our team is in constant touch with you & assisting you in every possible manner. Hoping for a long-term business relationship with you :) - Team Webkul

flip.brunei

This is very well working app and the support team are always very helpful. takes a while to get used to it.

January 17, 2022

Always happy to help :) We really appreciate your kind feedback. Keep Growing ! - Team Webkul

Kleiderberg

Quite a complex app with lots of options. So be prepared to spend some time getting your marketplace up and running. Thankfully customer support is very responsive and they also offer customisation services at very fair prices.

Simpler Ways

I've been using this multi-vendor marketplace app by Webkul for a couple months now, ahead of my store launch in a few weeks. Everything the Shopify API permits, this app will do it. And every question I ask has an answer - and the team at Webkul is incredibly responsive and helpful. The only downside in my opinion is a UX that could be simplified and is a little overwhelming. But I trust the team at Webkul for their hard work to drop continuous upgrades, and I don't regret trusting them with such an important decision for my business, as this App will be powering all transactions and much more! to be continued!

KHOEO

I've left it several months before posting this review in order to give a balanced appraisal. The app has an excellent range of features for managing multiple sellers (we had 40 at launch) and is very customisable. The support team have been fantastic at responding to our many queries during the setup and onboarding, and have helped solve a number of problems. Would be great to see further options within the Shopify Seller Sync Application to held customise individual seller's sync settings. Lots of supporting literature to help you through the process (loads of handy screenshots, too). Will continue to recommend as a solid application for those wanting a multivendor setup on their platform.

OMC

Thank you team webkul. It has been a rough patch, but you have been mostly helpful! keep it up and hope to see you getting better and better!

ArtFan

App has most of what is needed. Customization is good. It would be great to have live feedback in the US.

Shop a Local

This app can do a lot and is superflexible if you can figure out how to configure it. It takes time and patience. I had concerns with support in the past, but they have really upped their game in the last couple of weeks and have been super helpful. Much much better. Thank you.

Frippie

The support is really helpful in case you need them. The answer very quickly and they are supper happy to help you!

Previous 1 3