Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Poundit Business

Very reponsive suppport, im enjoying doing and exploring the configuration. It is better if there's csv export in a good format and a bulk update of fields like custom fields and other required fields not only the price and inventory quantiy.

wine to table

Really nice features. but above all, I'm super happy with their customer support. they give an answer to everything you need.

Can we trade

Really like the app, but the seller-buyer chat feature isn't launched yet despite it being advertised as a feature and it was one of the main features we purchased the app.

May 4, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
This feature is under development, and will be available to use in future soon.
In case of any other query/questions, feel free to connect.

Wisi-Oi

I had an issue with getting access to my tickets and has the team attend to me instantly with detailed solutions. Thank you so much for the great assistance team :)

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we could help you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, in case of any issue.

nairobijackets

We had a few issues setting up but support was responsive in terms of fixing any bugs. I recommend having a copy of your theme before making major changed with the app. Doing this helps support greatly in terms of pointing out where any issues arise. But the app is great, it really is sth my vendors have enjoyed using and I recommend it 100%

MAGAZON

Edited *previous issue was addressed*

Overall this has been a stressful experience to setup, lots of little bugs to chase - maybe this is to be expected.

Eventually we solved most of those major issues with Pooja from Webkul.

Stripe Connect setup did not work after multiple attempts, We eventually gave up and used Stripe direct without the automated payment feature to sellers.

After apps etc, it was more about $200+ a month than the price listed, all the apps inside are needed for basic functions like shipping.

They don't seem to integrate well with many things - such as recurring billing features (a must have in ecommerce) and their internal SHIPSTATION app basically gives away free shipping (returns ALL options even .50 cent letter options for a 10lb package. We disabled Shipstation - Webkul says they will have this fixed in a month..) And are using only the manual marketplace shipping.

Yiddishe Market

Good, but need more digital storage space for every file. And seller profile section on product detail page can use a contact button.

Warehaus

Very good app for the multi-vendor marketplace. Having some trouble with fulfilling but the rest is fine.

BazarED.cl

We have been working with Multivendor for 8 months and everything has worked correctly. But we have had some problems in terms of updating products synchronized with Shopify that, fortunately, Webkul support has managed to answer in order to solve the problems.

When the App is being updated, all changes made by Sellers are not reflected in the Shopify store, such as product removal or stock modification. So the only thing I would add to the App is an improvement in terms of synchronization in the update.

Many thanks to the support team!

Annasdollarstore

At first I gave company a 1 star because it taken the support team two days to reach out to me. The team final got back in touch with me and help me with a couple of things. The only reason I am not giving this company a 5 star today is because I don’t like the fact that they only communicate through email. I be wanting someone to show me step by step over the phone not through a email that take one 45mins-hour to reply.

Previous 1