Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace | Reviews

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Kleiderberg

Quite a complex app with lots of options. So be prepared to spend some time getting your marketplace up and running. Thankfully customer support is very responsive and they also offer customisation services at very fair prices.

Simpler Ways

I've been using this multi-vendor marketplace app by Webkul for a couple months now, ahead of my store launch in a few weeks. Everything the Shopify API permits, this app will do it. And every question I ask has an answer - and the team at Webkul is incredibly responsive and helpful. The only downside in my opinion is a UX that could be simplified and is a little overwhelming. But I trust the team at Webkul for their hard work to drop continuous upgrades, and I don't regret trusting them with such an important decision for my business, as this App will be powering all transactions and much more! to be continued!

KHOEO

I've left it several months before posting this review in order to give a balanced appraisal. The app has an excellent range of features for managing multiple sellers (we had 40 at launch) and is very customisable. The support team have been fantastic at responding to our many queries during the setup and onboarding, and have helped solve a number of problems. Would be great to see further options within the Shopify Seller Sync Application to held customise individual seller's sync settings. Lots of supporting literature to help you through the process (loads of handy screenshots, too). Will continue to recommend as a solid application for those wanting a multivendor setup on their platform.

OMC

Thank you team webkul. It has been a rough patch, but you have been mostly helpful! keep it up and hope to see you getting better and better!

ArtFan

App has most of what is needed. Customization is good. It would be great to have live feedback in the US.

Shop a Local

This app can do a lot and is superflexible if you can figure out how to configure it. It takes time and patience. I had concerns with support in the past, but they have really upped their game in the last couple of weeks and have been super helpful. Much much better. Thank you.

Frippie

The support is really helpful in case you need them. The answer very quickly and they are supper happy to help you!

Care Home Shopping

excellent app if you want to add multipl vendros o shopify without needing them to log in on your shopify site. has many add on apps that can be puchased, which some are bit downside as we feel they hsould be included with the premium plan. but overall, great pp with great support.

Design Museum of Chicago Shop

We've used this app with a limited number of vendors so far in order to simplify fulfillment from sellers outside of our organization. There are some elements that are intuitive, and others that are confusing, but we've been very pleased with how many contingencies Multi Vendor Marketplace takes into account.

WoodenTwist

As compared to other apps this app is best if you are looking for a multi vendor app but there are some features which require to be added hope webkul will add them to make this app perfect

Previous 1 3