Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Git New

This company truly has the best service and software engineers and developers there are and they are there to help you. I had a complicated issue with my site and the integration with Webkul app and Neha at Webkul resolved the issue with my site. I am very tech savvy and know some code myself and am usually able to figure it out but I couldn't. They resolved the issue on the back end which would have normally cost be lots of money if I were to outsource it on Fivver. I am more than happy with the application they have built in addition to that I can honestly say its the best customer service I have ever received as Neha resolved a very complicated issue. Thank you Neha! Great service!

OutletSavings

I love this app!!! its amazing just what I was looking for thank you soo much!!! it truly is an app worth taking into account! :)

May 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Himelhoch's LLC

A great value exchange. Marketplaces require extensive features and functionality. Webkul provides much for the cost, and comes with responsive customer support.

May 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Yes, the app plans are built so that every marketplace aspirant can use the app easily.

LastMinuteSalon

Great application! Super useful if you provide products that come from different suppliers / vendors. Great functionality, and very robust. Support team is on-point and very quick to resolve issues. Some additional external / 3rd-party integrations would be great, e.g. Mailchimp, Zapier.

May 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Will surely pass on the message to the support team as this will motivate them :)
We have noted the suggestions too, will see to it if they can be done. Thanks again.

Love Australian Handmade

This app has provided exactly what we have been looking for! Works great and support are very prompt and helpful.Thanks so much!

Clothia

App works as advertised - support has been really helpful through the integration process and followed through on a custom feature we wanted. Would definitely recommend for any stores with multiple vendors!

May 07, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. It is pleasure working with you as well. It means a lot that you took out time to write this review.

Domestic Beekeepers' Marketplace

The support team is very helpful in solving the issues I come across during the preparation stages. Thank you very much Pooja for quick responses and solutions that your team offers to solve complicated tasks.

May 03, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you acknowledge the team effort we put in to provide top notch customer support to all the merchants using the App.
Best of luck for your Store!

Les Joyeuses Audacieuses

Je débute sur Shopify et j'ai pris cette app car c'est très pratique pour avoir différents vendeurs sans avoir à s'occuper des stocks des uns et des autres : Pooja de Webkul répond très rapidement avec une grande patience en anglais : tout se fait par mail et cela permet de bien se comprendre via des pages de capture qu'elle m'envoie pour que cela soit plus clair, Je ne parle pas parfaitement anglais et m'aide de traducteurs et j'arrive à bien travailler ainsi.

Noah Garden Centre

Neha was very attentive and customer service have been really good and the marketplace app help us to bring our business to another level!

The Pommier

We migrated over from Bold Marketplace to Webkul around a year ago. We have around 150 sellers from 60 countries - Webkul's app is by far the best on the market for both new and scaling marketplaces. Whilst the app has many advance features built into it already, the team are always willing to customize elements for you should you need them.

Originally, we had to have seperate apps for Shipping Prices / Rules, Wishlists, Customer Service, Invoicing and more - this app has it all in one saving both time and money.

Highly recommend.