Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace | Reviews

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

FarmacoFacile.it

Ho avuto qualche problema durante l'aggiunta per l'add-on di chatwhiz. Il team ha preso in carico la richiesta velocemente e con un breve scambio di mail hanno risolto prontamente.
-- I faced some troubles installing the chatwhizz add-on. The team take in charge my request quickly and they solved it in a brief time, it's 5 stars to me.

CurleeMe Marketplace

I used this app to create a marketplace for my business and I love it. It's easy to customize. For the parts that I don't have access to customize with css, customer service is quick to help. Nice app.

PINGDO Connect

Great customer service. Very helpful and friendly. Available 24/7, willing to find a solution for our problem

Vesalios

Very, very good customer service. Replies are fast and my issue was solved. Thank you very much for your support!

hart-official

I used this app for making marketplace service.
Support team is great and we can add functions as we want!

Quiirk

Really good customer service, always really helpful. Lots of options on the app too, I am enjoying using it!

Mibotanika

La Estoy usando en un proyecto grande y hasta ahora chico La Mejor Sin Dudas ! Atención al cliente Super excelente .The best ones I simply recommend 100%
It has easy handling and an incredible interface, the guys have great attention to it and it took some time and I had not left a review!

HKID Gallery|D-Barn

Definitely a very well-developed app with rapid and great CS support!!! No worries even if you are weak at coding, since the support team is very helpful and quick in response (usually within 1 day) that they will help you to deal with theme coding & interface coding. My company has ~300 offline vendors and we are gradually adding them online. And this app is very user-friendly that almost most of your inquiries can find an answer, and the app even provides user manuals and tutorial videos for both the admin and the vendors!!! I am just so satisfied. The only withdraw is that the app itself don't not include Chinese language interface (and most of my vendors are Chinese users), you need to install some translation plug-in (which I tried but does not work well) or to translate all the wordings of interface by yourself.

Tall Size

This app is incredibly powerful and has thought of EVERYTHING when it comes to managing a marketplace. Their support team is amazing. Always respond to my queries within 24 hours and have always presented me with a solution to what I need. Highly recommend!

Zuabry Marketplace

Customer Service has been excellent, the team has advised me a lot and has been very helpful.
Jose Diaz