Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Ministry of Running

I am in the free trial phase, which normally when in I do not write a review, but the support has been amazing. They have answered all questions quickly and helped me out with the layout. The app seems to be exactly what we need with great flexibility to adapt to a range of uses. Lots of add ons as well to help scale. Highly recommend.

Bringmecake

I haven't launched my site yet but so far this app has proven to have everything I need and the service the MVM team provides is friendly, thorough and super efficient, I highly recommend trying them out!

RideSnack

This is an Awesome App with many features. They provide great customer service. I highly recommend this App!

AmoThreads

Amazing customer service from the team and the app suits my needs exactly!! I really like the extra add ons i.e. shipping etc.

L'OBSERVATOIRE STORE

Very well done and excellent help center. They answer to every questions you have fastly and help you to slove any complex issues.
I recommande this app for anyone who wants to create a marketplace with no budget for a web developer.

رياش

The guys have been great.

I asked them to upload translation for me, And i asked them to customize the seller page for me, and they have done it all with out asking for extra charge.

And as for the app itself, It great and it has a lot of features.

So, so far so good.

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

AskanArtisan

Brilliant app for building a dynamic marketplace. Fantastic functionality and support! Thank you - keep doing what you're doing!

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Yehlo.pk!

The best app I found so far for Multi Vendor Marketplace. Though it serves a lot of desired functionalities (at least all required functionalities) but still there is cushion in reporting section. It can be enhanced. Overall, a great app to start with. Have good presentation of vendor shop / store. At least my vendors are happy :)
Excellent work guys.

ma7al

The Best App out there for the multi vendor marketplace.
The app is easy for customization, the team us supportive and it 100% properly functioning.

looking forward for further updates and new features

MYLADIY

Easy to use and the support team is very responsive and competent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18