Add unlimited Sellers
Convert your ECommerce Store to a Multivendor Marketplace like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy Add Unlimited number of Sellers.
Add unlimited Products
The Sellers can add Unlimited Products thus giving more choices to the Customers, hence increasing the Sales. Sellers can add products on own
Product Sync from other Stores
Sync products from Sellers with Shopify Store, Wordpress Store, Prestasop Store or Magento Store.
About Multi Vendor Marketplace
Update : Now in Multivendor Marketplace app, admin can assign badges to the Sellers.
This module is a great tool to convert your shop into a fully functioning marketplace. It facilitates the process of adding sellers and keep track of their sales. Sellers (or vendors) can have their own profile and collection page with variety of products. Admin (or merchant) can easily set individual commission and global commission for all the sellers.
- Admin can set global commission for all the sellers & can also set separate commission for individual seller. Category wise commission.
- Product /Seller added through CSV file. Products bulk edit by CSV.
- Admin can assign existing product to the seller
- Admin can select whether the seller will sell normal, digital products.
- Admin can allow/disallow seller to have tax on their products
- Reminder Feature to remind the vendor for order fulfillment. Admin can send reminder email to the vendor for order fulfillment.
- Admin to seller invoice and seller to customer invoice is also available.
- Seller can have their own ‘Profile Page’ on the store
- Customer can rate the Seller from the Seller Profile Page.
- Multi Location compatible.
- App is Multi-lingual with Weglot.
- Partner Friendly.
Additional Feature Apps :
- Payment Methods for payment split between Admin and Seller - Stripe Connect
- Auction for Sellers
- Mobile App for Customers
- Australia Post, Canada Post, EComm Express, AirSpeed , UPS, FedEx, Vamaship, Bluedart available for Sellers
- Allow "Store Pick Up"
- Sync your Seller products from their own ECommerce store (shopify, prestashop,etsy, woocomerce)
- Sellers on Vacation? Now update the Customer about the same using this app.
- Customers asking questions to Sellers directly
- Booking can be added with Products.
- Membership plan for Sellers
- Favorite Product/Seller
- Slot Pricing
- SMS Alert
- Multivendor API
- Admin Staff (can add staff member)
- Commission Management: Its the admin share in the seller's order.
- Global Commission : Applied on all the sellers
- Individual Commission for Seller : If admin want to have different commission rate for different seller then can do it with individual commission. Also the commission can be a fixed amount or percentage wise as well for both global as well as individual commission.
Tax Distribution - Admin can choose to distribute the tax on the product in three ways :
Admin only : Whole product tax will be given to the admin.
Divide Between Sellers : Whole product tax is divided proportionally between the sellers.
Proportion Between Admin & Seller : Tax distributed proportionally among the admin and the seller.
This was all.
Note : Feature Apps are available at extra costs apart from the app charge
- Product Auction App,
- Booking App,
- Lightning Deals,
- pwafy ‑ mobile app,
- UPS Shipping,
- Blue Dart
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
3 Active Sellers
Unlimited number of products
Custom fields for the seller profile page and product page.
Custom CSS for Seller Profile Page
All lower plan features included.
10 Active Sellers
Unlimited number of products
or $37.50/month billed at $450 once per year
All lower plan features included.
Custom JS/CSS for Seller Profile Page
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Good Dog People™
the app is unstable and support is extremely poor. we've been encountering intermittent errors with their product import function and SMTP configuration. but all the support team do is to give you very generic, vague answers which do not address the root cause.
they put you on a subscription without a real support team and try to stall as much time as they can until you give up trying. i'd recommend you guys look elsewhere and not waste your time with these people.
Great app and a lot of features but.......
You can't reorder the collections menu. Which is absolutely crazy. You have to them to reorder it. So lets say in 2 months time you have another collection, well guess what you have to pay to have it in the order you want, say A to Z.
As a marketplace you would have thousands of collections just like Amazon and AliExpress. The collection menu navigation has ot be done manually. There is no drag and drop or spreadsheet option (csv recommended). Again they will make you pay.
Mail SMTP just does not work.
I have sent almost 15 emails to Webkul just in the 15 days trial. 15 day trial to set up this massive app which has full of features is just not enough. And also to set up other feature, you will be forced to pay $45/month with again problems and issues.
Customer service does not fix app issues, usability and bugs. they only comment on what they already have in the app, anything else they will ask you to pay extra. They call it paid customization, but really it is the lack of use their app has.
Until they fix their app, my rating is 1 start, otherwise, do I recommend the app. I certainly would recommend, but webkul just need to fix these issues and stop being silly about it.
I spoke with Shopify, and they do not take any responsibility as they call it third part app. But even though under consumer law, shopify is the merchant who sold the app. Shopify is the merchant who billed my credit card for the app. A formal complaint will be filed to the Australian Consumer Affairs.
Response to Developers response:
Yes let's get to the point.
Your team response to the collections was put simply, our app doesn't have this feature and if you want it you would need to be a paid customisation. Now that this forum is public your response has changed to a road map. Very poor behaviour by you. Webkul for Magneto has this feature already in your app. You kept on stating it was not needed and even in Shopify you can't order collections. They were your responses to me via email. And now all of a sudden it is in your roadmap when it is a public forum.
Mail SMTP: Does not work on your end. The app just loads and loads and loads. I use the same setting on another app and it works. You team ask for my SMTP details to check it. Well how about you give me your username and password to check and fix your app. Nonsense for your team to ask someone for their log in details to mail. Your team should have said do you have teamviewer so we can see what is happening on your end or a screen video.
Hi, Thank you for the review.
Lets take it point by point :
- For the Collections part, we are already in communication over the support emails. And we will try adding this to the roadmap to the app.
- SMTP Issue : The things are fine at our end, we are in touch over the support ticket.
And as we are in touch over the email, let us know all your queries there and we will assist you.
FIELD + SUPPLY
Very fast and helpful support. This app has a ton of features and the support team has been quick to answer questions and help with customization.