Free Traffic & Organic Reach

Developer
MultiflyTech
4.3
September 10, 2022

Not sure what the mobile app does. After downloading it just showed me a bunch of products for sale and did seem related to generating traffic? So far not sure about the app on shopify. Will update after I use it a bit.

Humble Acres Yarn
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
MultiflyTech replied September 11, 2022

Thank you for your review, the mobile app (MultiCom discovery) displays your products to a massive audience and refers them to the respective product detail pages on your store while the discount code is auto-applied on checkout, the Shopify app allows you to manage your brand, products, discount and much more while providing you with the analytics/details of how much reach and traffic your brand has received.

June 19, 2022

Cannot give it any rating yet as have not used the app. But easy to set up. I have left a review as it wont let me complete setup

Babba box
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
MultiflyTech replied June 20, 2022

Thank you for the review, you are not required to review the app to complete your brand's setup, we simply ask you to share your experience once you complete your brand's setup so we can improve it for everyone, it goes without saying that you are under no obligation to review the app if you don't wish to and can continue using the app as you normally would, We look forward to adding value to your business, Thanks again :)

May 22, 2022

Setup up was easy. We'll see how the results are, since I just installed it. It would be nice to see how it works before reviewing

notablegiftsboutique
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
May 11, 2022

The setup was quite easy but I till have to try the app itself. I cant really give any info on the performance of the app.

Electros Gadget
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 5, 2022

I downloaded this app to bring in more traffic to my site, it is easy to set up and seems to work well.

Selby-Supplies