Free Traffic & Organic Reach

Get Free Traffic, Organic Reach from multiple Sales Channels

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Free traffic, organic reach, boost sales, drive traffic for free

Humble Acres Yarn

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Not sure what the mobile app does. After downloading it just showed me a bunch of products for sale and did seem related to generating traffic? So far not sure about the app on shopify. Will update after I use it a bit.

September 11, 2022

Thank you for your review, the mobile app (MultiCom discovery) displays your products to a massive audience and refers them to the respective product detail pages on your store while the discount code is auto-applied on checkout, the Shopify app allows you to manage your brand, products, discount and much more while providing you with the analytics/details of how much reach and traffic your brand has received.

Babba box

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Cannot give it any rating yet as have not used the app. But easy to set up. I have left a review as it wont let me complete setup

June 20, 2022

Thank you for the review, you are not required to review the app to complete your brand's setup, we simply ask you to share your experience once you complete your brand's setup so we can improve it for everyone, it goes without saying that you are under no obligation to review the app if you don't wish to and can continue using the app as you normally would, We look forward to adding value to your business, Thanks again :)

notablegiftsboutique

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Setup up was easy. We'll see how the results are, since I just installed it. It would be nice to see how it works before reviewing

Electros Gadget

Location South Africa

The setup was quite easy but I till have to try the app itself. I cant really give any info on the performance of the app.

Selby-Supplies

I downloaded this app to bring in more traffic to my site, it is easy to set up and seems to work well.

ULOFEY

Location Hong Kong SAR

We just installed; we have no concrete effect yet。We hope to bring more traffic and attention to the website,But this will take time to test;

LILATEMI.COM

Location France

La Configuration est tres simple, nous attendons de voir dans la pratique l'efficacité de l'application ! Nous ferons bien evidement un retour d'experience !

Dressiya

Location Pakistan

I am using this application for quite a time and I must it is so good. It helps me increase my website conversion rate. Just boosted my Sale.