G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Village Beauté

Love this app, it is the BEST for translations by far. A massive thank you to Borya and Arshak for helping us for third app to work on other websites translated to the language of the website. Really pleased with them, and I do recommend to anyone G Translate!

méson brussels

I spent the morning talking to Susanna who helped me with every problem, every whim. Thank you, thank you, thank you! My website is finally translated into 3 languages. After testing several applications, I highly recommend !

UZTZU | The Original 4-in-1 T-Shirt

Ella helped me out in solving our translating problem . very good and fast customer service. cheeeeers

Queenslima

I contacted them via live chat to get help with the installation and ELEN answered me: she is unbelievable! Very reactive, fast, clear and precise answer to all my questions... Top notch!

PUNTA CANA HELICOPTERS

Elen was a great help with the CNAME settings. Everything works now. Thank you so much. The first sale is already done. :)

Inlovearts

Although the style is a bit weird, it can’t automatically fit with my template, but contact its technicians Susanna to find a more suitable location for you

GPmodeling

App davvero eccezionale, funziona benissimo, per adesso soddisfacente. Proviamo la versione free poi vedremo altre opzioni.

Vinolog24.com

Wonderfull and Powerfull app with an immediate support for any issue.
Many thanks to all the Team, especially to Arshak and Susanna two of the best developers I have never known :-)

IT - Drunky Party

Very interesting app with a nice widget for translate your ecommerce and a great support with Arshak. Recommended.

The Craft Drinks Store

Firstly, the app translates pretty accurate. Setup process is pretty straight forward. You also may rely on support if you need help to integrate the language switcher into your site in a specific place.
Ella from support helped us with that 100%, quickly and professionally. What a legend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144