G | translate , 1,939 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 4% 的评分是 1 星
2023年11月13日

Thanks so much for the great 5-star support Milena when I was having some difficulty getting it working again after changing domain names! I like this app a lot (paid version). I wish the app had the option for sub-directory in shopify instead of just sub-domain, as the internal language options for shopify uses sub-directory and that can be tracked easier on some external apps (that's the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5!)

Les Boulangers Fous
1年多 人在使用应用
2020年4月4日

Hello, the good thing about this App is the online live support. Borya was my agent and helped a lot to resolve my problems and helped untill I was satisfied

With My Sands
法国
大约4年 人在使用应用
2021年10月26日

Apart from a recurring issue whenever we upgrade our theme, which require Gtranslate technical support to fix it, and makes the process not as smooth as it should be, the app works fine and customer service is excellent. Special thanks to Ella and Tigran for their efficient support.

MyRetroposter
美国
接近4年 人在使用应用
2020年7月14日

Ripa was super helpful and made installing the app a breeze. Looking forward to serving pages in different languages. Thanks!

Halcraft Collection - Owners & Creators of Bead Gallery™
美国
大约3年 人在使用应用
2020年5月12日

Absolutely incredible customer service! Developer Tigran from Gtranslate has been very helpful with all sorts of minor translation-tweaks to our highly customized site. We totally recommend this app based on the customer service alone.

I wish it had a few more features, e.g. proper language codes for sub domains, the possibly to tweak translations before launching new language, etc.

MODU
丹麦
2020年2月18日

Great help from Ella, she even looked through my website and fixed problems I did not know I had :), very helpful!

form-nomad.com
瑞典
2017年4月20日

Still getting to know the app... but the live agent EDVARD was AWESOME!!!

Metroguy
2020年7月31日

Used the application to translate my shop in several languages, overall works good, edit is required though. Technical support is amazing, Ripa helped me to fix an issue within several minutes!

Beache-holic.ch
瑞士
2021年4月28日

It is a good and affordable translator. some things are translated by letter but the most of the translations are correct.

boomswagg
葡萄牙
2020年11月4日

Great app. I just wish it would be a little more user-friendly when it comes manual edits. However, the great chat option is compensating and very helpful. Ripa was outstanding in meeting my needs.

Genius Earth